Is there a Sinful lifestyle?

Is there a Sinful lifestyle?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
14 Sep 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @eladar
To what end? To get a practical example of what you are trying to explaun. It makes it more concrete.

At the moment you appear to be talking out of both sides of your mouth. A practical example could clear things up.
He's already being as clear as he can be about how you twist people's words. Everyone here has seen it and knows it's true. Maybe you should slow your roll around here long enough to take a good luck at what you're doing and understand how this does not bring glory to God OR Christians in general. You're basically just peeing in your own bed.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
14 Sep 17
1 edit

To what end? To get a practical example of what you are trying to explaun. It makes it more concrete.

At the moment you appear to be talking out of both sides of your mouth. A practical example could clear things up.
The difference between us here is I have been trying to have a conversation with you, but your focus has been to trap me in my words to accuse me. So time and time again you have accused me of saying things I didn't, or attack my motives. You appear so set on this you can't see what has been said, your focus is so intent on finding fault.

I recall a saying, "People who spend all their time looking for demons will find them, even if they are not there!"

E

Moves
14 Sep 17

Originally posted by @kellyjay
The difference between us here is I have been trying to have a conversation with you, but your focus has been to trap me in my words to accuse me. So time and time again you have accused me of saying things I didn't, or attack my motives. You appear so set on this you can't see what has been said, your focus is so intent on finding fault.

I recall a say ...[text shortened]... "People who spend all their time looking for demons will find them, even if they are not there!"
I am trying to get to the core of the issue and you want to cast a blind eye and have a humanistic discussion.

E

Moves
14 Sep 17

Originally posted by @suzianne
He's already being as clear as he can be about how you twist people's words. Everyone here has seen it and knows it's true. Maybe you should slow your roll around here long enough to take a good luck at what you're doing and understand how this does not bring glory to God OR Christians in general. You're basically just peeing in your own bed.
It is sad but true evidently he is being as clear as he can.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
14 Sep 17

I am trying to get to the core of the issue and you want to cast a blind eye and have a humanistic discussion.
You have no idea what I want. Again you have no problem telling me anyway. Why do you bother talking to people if you know what they want and mean?

E

Moves
15 Sep 17

You have no idea what I want. Again you have no problem telling me anyway. Why do you bother talking to people if you know what they want and mean?
I know what you want. Too bad all you've bought is a load of hot air.

Many on that day will be rejected by Jesus, those who do evil.

E

Moves
15 Sep 17

I guess the answer for practically all who claim to be a Christian in here is no, there is no such thing as a sinful lifestyle.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
15 Sep 17

All are sinners, so that will not be to difficult to find one who has done evil. Since all of us
are people who have sinned, what are you going to do when you stand before God in your
sins?

E

Moves
15 Sep 17

All are sinners, so that will not be to difficult to find one who has done evil. Since all of us
are people who have sinned, what are you going to do when you stand before God in your
sins?
Yeah I know your demented view of the gospel.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
15 Sep 17

Yeah I know your demented view of the gospel.
Oh, you disagree? You believe there are some people who didn't sin, are you one of them?
I know the Bible says all have sinned and fallen short, but you believe what?

E

Moves
15 Sep 17

Oh, you disagree? You believe there are some people who didn't sin, are you one of them?
I know the Bible says all have sinned and fallen short, but you believe what?
The entire Bible disagrees.

You have fooled yourself even though the Bible warns against it.

Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men[a] 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

There is a list of sinful lifestyles. As long as people do not turn from those lifestyles they will not inherit the kingdom of heaven. Jesus will reject them if they call out to him.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
15 Sep 17

The entire Bible disagrees.

You have fooled yourself even though the Bible warns against it.

Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men[a] 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will ...[text shortened]... les they will not inherit the kingdom of heaven. Jesus will reject them if they call out to him.
Romans 3:23
for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

1 John 1:10
If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us.

E

Moves
15 Sep 17

Romans 3:23
for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

1 John 1:10
If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us.
Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men[a] 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
15 Sep 17

Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men[a] 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God
I agree with these verses, you have a point? You think you are good enough in your own
righteousness before God?

E

Moves
15 Sep 17

I agree with these verses, you have a point? You think you are good enough in your own
righteousness before God?
So now you agree that there are lifestyles which Jesus will not forgive if continued in until death?