Is Jesus Willing?

Is Jesus Willing?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c

Moves
07 Jul 17

Originally posted by divegeester
Are you going to address the several replies I made to your OP and you initial comments, or are you going to keep pretending they are not there?
Tell me now.

Is Jesus willing to help?

Moves
07 Jul 17

Originally posted by chaney3
Tell me now.

Is Jesus willing to help?
There are 4 replies by me to you on page 2. Feel free to start there.

c

Moves
07 Jul 17

There are 4 replies by me to you on page 2. Feel free to start there.
You don't understand the word 'now'?

c

Moves
07 Jul 17

No it doesn't. As usual you are reading your immaturity into the text, instead of reading what is actually there. You don't know your Bible anywhere near well enough to troll the Christians in here.

Give me one example of where Jesus refused to heal someone?

There is an account where he left a town because of their lack of faith, and there is also an account of how someone apparently healed themself just but touching him.
Why did the man ask if Jesus was willing?

F

Moves
07 Jul 17

Why did the man ask if Jesus was willing?
He presumably wanted to know if Jesus was willing or not.

c

Moves
07 Jul 17

Originally posted by FMF
He presumably wanted to know if Jesus was willing or not.
Funny to you now.

Maybe not when you actually cared about Jesus.

Remember those days?

F

Moves
07 Jul 17
1 edit

Funny to you now.
Well. "Why did the man ask if Jesus was willing?" is a rather pointless silly question for you to keep asking over and over and over again. Have you not understood anything Ghost of a Duke has said to you?

F

Moves
07 Jul 17

Funny to you now. Maybe not when you actually cared about Jesus. Remember those days?
You're seriously asking me if I remember when I was a Christian?

Silly questions a conversation do not make.

c

Moves
07 Jul 17

Originally posted by FMF
Well. "Why did the man ask if Jesus was willing?" is a rather pointless silly question for you to keep asking over and over and over again. Have you not understood anything Ghost of a Duke has said to you?
It's a relevant question for those who pray.

You are NOT one of those.

P.S. Ghost does not have all the answers, and you seem to need to be told that.

F

Moves
07 Jul 17

It's a relevant question for those who pray.
The leper asked Jesus if he as willing to heal him because he presumably wanted to know whether or not Jesus was willing to do it. If you believe in prayer, perhaps you should ask Jesus if he is willing to help you and you might find out whether the answer is yes or no.

c

Moves
07 Jul 17

Originally posted by FMF
The leper asked Jesus if he as willing to heal him because he presumably wanted to know whether or not Jesus was willing to do it. If you believe in prayer, perhaps you should ask Jesus if he is willing to help you and you might find out whether the answer is yes or no.
Are you daft?

That is my question.

F

Moves
07 Jul 17
1 edit

Are you daft?

That is my question.
Like I said, if you believe in prayer, perhaps you should ask Jesus if he is willing to help you ~ in the way he helped the leper ~ to heal you ~ and then, if your prayer is answered, you might find out whether the answer is yes or no. Surely that is the way to find out the answer?

c

Moves
07 Jul 17

Originally posted by FMF
Like I said, if you believe in prayer, perhaps you should ask Jesus if he is willing to help you ~ in the way he helped the leper ~ to heal you ~ and then, if your prayer is answered, you might find out whether the answer is yes or no. Surely that is the way to find out the answer?
If He is willing.

Still curious.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Jul 17

If He is willing.

Still curious.
How can you possibly be "still curious"?

You do realize that Jesus came to earth on a mission, yes? To give his life for us, to become sin for us, to pay our sin debt for us, so that we might be worthy to cross the chasm between us and God? That he did this for ALL of us, from the highest to the lowest, as long as we believe and we accept his saving grace?

WHY, by all that is holy, would he NOT be 'willing' to help ANY of us?

You're putting a remarkably decrepit cart directly in front of the horse and wondering why the horse can't pull it.

One has to ask, are you just making more excuses as to why you cannot seem to make the leap of faith and trust necessary to accept his redemptive gift? As you've seen in this forum, becoming a Christian isn't for the weak, but you do have to release your pride.

Why don't you ask him for help? And yes, he IS willing. But it is YOU who have to want it.

Moves
07 Jul 17

You don't understand the word 'now'?
There are already 4 replies by me to you on page 2. Feel free to start there.