is god funny

is god funny

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
26 Apr 12

is god funny? does he like a laugh? did he put any humor in the bible or is it all serious from beginning to end. has anybody found a passage that is light hearted (on purpose).
we know god shows love, does this mean he shows other human emotions? which ones? all of them or just the good ones? do we think feels sadness? anger? jealousy? the old testament seems to say yes.

w

Moves
26 Apr 12

Originally posted by stellspalfie
is god funny? does he like a laugh? did he put any humor in the bible or is it all serious from beginning to end. has anybody found a passage that is light hearted (on purpose).
we know god shows love, does this mean he shows other human emotions? which ones? all of them or just the good ones? do we think feels sadness? anger? jealousy? the old testament seems to say yes.
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.

No. 😠

Moves
26 Apr 12

Originally posted by whodey
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.

No. 😠
he created the testicles that has to be a practical joke.

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
26 Apr 12

funny? no. criminally insane? yes.

r
rvsakhadeo

India

Moves
26 Apr 12

At the level of what a theist will call a personal God, yes, God can be humorous, vengeful, jealous, loving whatever human characteristics you want to assign to him.
We are not talking here of the Ultimate Reality or Brahman etc.
So you can build your own God and play with him.
Humanity did that for hundreds --if not thousands-- of years, e.g. the Greek gods.

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
26 Apr 12

Originally posted by VoidSpirit
funny? no. criminally insane? yes.
I see a perverse sense of humor in the Bible.

God: C'mon, Job, I was just fvcking with you.
Job: You really got me good, I admit.

Then they laughed and had a beer together. It's just how guys like to solve problems.

Moves
26 Apr 12

Originally posted by SwissGambit
I see a perverse sense of humor in the Bible.

God: C'mon, Job, I was just fvcking with you.
Job: You really got me good, I admit.

Then they laughed and had a beer together. It's just how guys like to solve problems.
or

god: "whooaa abraham what are you doing man, put that knife down and step away from the boy!!!!!!"
abe: "you said, kill your son"
god: "it was a joke abe, just a bit of fun......................but dude, your own son? whats fvcking wrong with you abe, that is seriously fvcked up?"

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
26 Apr 12

or

god: "whooaa abraham what are you doing man, put that knife down and step away from the boy!!!!!!"
abe: "you said, kill your son"
god: "it was a joke abe, just a bit of fun......................but dude, your own son? whats fvcking wrong with you abe, that is seriously fvcked up?"
😀

Jesus [standing on water]: "Get a move on, Peter!"
Peter [sinking]: "Uhh, I can't seem to walk anymore..."
Jesus: "Are you kidding me? You can't even swim. From now on we'll call you 'rock' because you sink like a stone!"
Disciples [laughing]: "Float, Rocky, Float!"

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
26 Apr 12

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
26 Apr 12
1 edit

Noah: "Report!"
Shem: "Dad, it's a mess. The pig got loose and was eating the other animals' food. We had to temporarily reverse course to catch a bird that flew off. The Grizzly Bear has been acting out. We held hands and said a prayer together, and that calmed him down for a few minutes, but then he started up again. The lift malfunctioned and dumped a raw load of animal sh it over several pens and the cleanup took hours. And we've lost track of the damn Chameleon."

Moves
26 Apr 12

Shem: "Dad, it's a mess. The pig got loose and was eating the other animals' food. We had to temporarily reverse course to catch a bird that flew off. The Grizzly Bear has been acting out. We held hands and said a prayer together, and that calmed him down for a few minutes, but then he started up again. The lift malfunctioned and dumped ...[text shortened]... ver several pens and the cleanup took hours. And we've lost track of the damn Chameleon."
&feature=related

w

Moves
26 Apr 12

Originally posted by rvsakhadeo
At the level of what a theist will call a personal God, yes, God can be humorous, vengeful, jealous, loving whatever human characteristics you want to assign to him.
We are not talking here of the Ultimate Reality or Brahman etc.
So you can build your own God and play with him.
Humanity did that for hundreds --if not thousands-- of years, e.g. the Greek gods.
Kinda like Mr. Potato head?

w

Moves
26 Apr 12

he created the testicles that has to be a practical joke.
Then he created men with high sex drives and then gave us women.

Yes, he is a jokester. 😛

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
27 Apr 12

Shem: "Dad, it's a mess. The pig got loose and was eating the other animals' food. We had to temporarily reverse course to catch a bird that flew off. The Grizzly Bear has been acting out. We held hands and said a prayer together, and that calmed him down for a few minutes, but then he started up again. The lift malfunctioned and dumped ...[text shortened]... ver several pens and the cleanup took hours. And we've lost track of the damn Chameleon."
you can make a whole sitcom out of that idea.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
27 Apr 12

Originally posted by whodey
Then he created men with high sex drives and then gave us women.

Yes, he is a jokester. 😛
Come down to Cali and meet women who like sex. It sounds like your wenches are of very low quality.