insane christian lady!!

insane christian lady!!

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
30 Apr 06

http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/2178.html

What say ye good people?

a

Meddling with things

Moves
30 Apr 06

Originally posted by scottishinnz
http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/2178.html

What say ye good people?
An example of the hateful behaviour that characterises a large number of christians: Full of certainty, devoid of compassion

Jew.

Moves
30 Apr 06

W
Instant Buzz

C#minor

Moves
30 Apr 06

Well, the lady is clearly off her head but what struck me most was the frightening method in which the "interview" was conducted.

At least let the woman speak. I personally would love to hear how she manages to justify her position.

Jew.

Moves
30 Apr 06

c
Islamofascists Suck!

Macon, Georgia, CSA

Moves
30 Apr 06

c
Islamofascists Suck!

Macon, Georgia, CSA

Moves
30 Apr 06

Originally posted by 7ate9
god proberbly on her side?
No....these people are the Osamas of Christianity, but they are not true Christians, so my statement about their being Christian is a fallacy....

L

Moves
30 Apr 06

Originally posted by aardvarkhome
An example of the hateful behaviour that characterises a large number of christians: Full of certainty, devoid of compassion
Her behavior characterizes the Westboro Baptist Church -- a very small group of nutcases.

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
30 Apr 06
1 edit

Originally posted by LemonJello
Her behavior characterizes the Westboro Baptist Church -- a very small group of nutcases.
Indeed, however, it does show us that if you take the bible too literally it can lead you to bad, dark places.

L

Moves
30 Apr 06

Originally posted by scottishinnz
Indeed, however, it does show us that if you take the bible too literally it can lead you to bad, dark places.
Yes. If you take the OT literally, you'll fit right in at Westboro.

Jew.

Moves
30 Apr 06

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
30 Apr 06

Originally posted by LemonJello
Yes. If you take the OT literally, you'll fit right in at Westboro.
cool link though, huh?

c
Islamofascists Suck!

Macon, Georgia, CSA

Moves
30 Apr 06
1 edit

Ok, moderator, show your face and explain your deleting my post for simply using "bullchit"....got the cajones?...didn't think so...

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
30 Apr 06

Originally posted by chancremechanic
Ok, moderator, show your face and explain your deleting my post for simply using bullchit....got the cajones?...didn't think so...
oh, is that why? I wondered....

c
Islamofascists Suck!

Macon, Georgia, CSA

Moves
30 Apr 06

Originally posted by aardvarkhome
Bullcrap! don't lump these idiots with the majority of Christians who are decent folks...get educated by getting out of the house once or twice a year...is this a cleaner version, mr. moderator? 🙄