Individualism & the human spirit

Individualism & the human spirit

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
26 Feb 18

Originally posted by @philokalia
I was referring to my race when I said that. ^^ (i.e. "I am white"😉
Is your "white" race part of the group you were discussing who have a generically determined higher than average IQ?

Moves
26 Feb 18

...... my friend.
I am not your friend and never will be.

Moves
26 Feb 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
How many beers did FMF buy you before you acknowledged him as a friend?

Moves
26 Feb 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
How many beers did FMF buy you before you acknowledged him as a friend?
What has it got to do with you.

S. Korea

Moves
26 Feb 18

Is your "white" race part of the group you were discussing who have a generically determined higher than average IQ?
Why not go look at the numbers.

Whites have a very wide range of IQ depending on national origin and even what decade it is due to the Flynn effect.

We have now spent almost a week dancing around. Why not just call me a racist, Nazi, homophobe, etc. etc., and throw your tantrum already?

Do you not even throw tantrums?

Is this literally the pinnacle of Dive-posting...

"... Why did you use word X? Isn't that racist?"

"I remember your casual racism."

"... You're not my friend."

"Casual... RACISM. What's your ethnic group?"

"Why did you say white, and not an ethnic group?"
|
etc.

Please, man, take this somewhere. ANYWHERE.

We know you don't respond ot questions.

The least you could do is take the conversation somewhere.

This is worst than an FMF train to "Start Your Own Thread."

It's like... an invitation to keep repeating yourself endlessly, arriving at zero destinatiojns.

Moves
26 Feb 18

Why not go look at the numbers.
Why would I bother doing that when I have got you to explain them to me. I mean after all you said in debates that you were well versed with the studies you were citing, so well versed in fact that you were unable to refute them.

So, are you going to tell us or not Jacob; is your white race one of the ethnic types in the above average IQ group?

S. Korea

Moves
26 Feb 18

Why would I bother doing that when I have got you to explain them to me. I mean after all you said in debates that you were well versed with the studies you were citing, so well versed in fact that you were unable to refute them.

So, are you going to tell us or not Jacob; is your white race one of the ethnic types in the above average IQ group?
No, it isn't.

Moves
26 Feb 18

No, it isn't.
Are you still struggling to find an argument against those genetics studies?

S. Korea

Moves
26 Feb 18

Um, no, I don't really struggle with much other than overcoming my own sinfulness and occasionally the deadline at work.

I also will gladly accept whatever the physical reality may be. It's fine.

S. Korea

Moves
26 Feb 18

You, on the other hand, never post content but seem deeply disturbed by everyone else's content.

Why is that? Maybe you need to look at the information and form some better opinions.

I can help you with that.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
26 Feb 18

Never ever?

F

Moves
26 Feb 18

I also will gladly accept whatever the physical reality may be. It's fine.
What is the "physical reality" of IQ and race?

That an "East Asian" uneducated rural labourer is likely to have a higher IQ than you - because you are a "white", is that a physical reality?

S. Korea

Moves
27 Feb 18

Originally posted by @fmf
What is the "physical reality" of IQ and race?

That an "East Asian" uneducated rural labourer is likely to have a higher IQ than you - because you are a "white", is that a physical reality?
That actually wouldn't be the case if they literally were, as per implication, never attending school and learning formal methods of logic or problem solving.

However, the average Japanese person who has been living in a middle class environment by parents who also grew in a middle class environment is more likely to have a higher IQ than the average German or American white person, and as the "Flynn effect" has fully actualized itself in both soceities, the implication would be that the greater number of neurons that the Asian has reflects a greater natural aptitude and a predominant of genes that correlate with higher intelligence.

That's a tleast what a scientific explanation would sound like.

Would you like to talk about that, FMF?

I am wondering if like... Dive has anything to say about that.

I think this is the big, undisguised statement he has been waiting for. What say you?

F

Moves
27 Feb 18

FMF: That an "East Asian" uneducated rural labourer is likely to have a higher IQ than you - because you are a "white", is that a physical reality?

That actually wouldn't be the case if they literally were, as per implication, never attending school and learning formal methods of logic or problem solving.
What would be the case if they were?

F

Moves
27 Feb 18

Would you like to talk about that, FMF?
Actually, I'd be more interested in you tackling the question in OP - filtered through the definition of "individualism" found there - when you have the time.