Individualism & the human spirit

Individualism & the human spirit

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
25 Feb 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @philokalia
Yeah, honestly, I think it is all quite an interesting topic.
What is really interesting is you desperately trying to back away from your casual racism by dodging spot on questions about your attitudes and comments and providing instead a load of waffly obfuscation.

F

Moves
25 Feb 18

Yeah, honestly, I think it is all quite an interesting topic. The question of what affects people, and what is the best way for people to live, is very interesting.
What do you think is the best way for someone with an IQ of 89 to live? And what about the best way to live for someone with an IQ if 115?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
25 Feb 18

Originally posted by @fmf
What do you think is the best way for someone with an IQ of 89 to live? And what about the best way to live for someone with an IQ if 115?
How does one with an IQ of 675 live? Do people with IQs above 160 seem like morons?

Does Einstein seem like a dunce to you?

Moves
25 Feb 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
How does one with an IQ of 675 live? Do people with IQs above 160 seem like morons?

Is Becker more of a twat than you, or vise versa.

Difficult to tell.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
25 Feb 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Is Becker more of a twat than you, or vise versa.

Difficult to tell.
I thought we were the same person.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
25 Feb 18

Nothing really. It's not very interesting. When I interact with people, I give IQ no more thought than I do blood type. The degree to which people seem smart - and perform smartly - varies so much between individuals that I don't really get what's interesting about the broad generalizations rooted in the race-intelligence thing that you appear to be fixated on.
I'm afraid I dont believe you. I would always want to know as much as I can about the person, but I do get your drift

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
25 Feb 18

Originally posted by @romans1009

1. ---

2. Some do , most definitely

3. No

F

Moves
25 Feb 18

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
I'm afraid I dont believe you.
You don't believe me? Well, you can stick it in your ear. I have never known the IQ of anyone I have interacted with. I couldn't give two hoots.

S. Korea

Moves
25 Feb 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
What is really interesting is you desperately trying to back away from your casual racism by dodging spot on questions about your attitudes and comments and providing instead a load of waffly obfuscation.
You're wrong

And just dreaming this all up.

I don't believe in the weird parody of ideas that you ascribe to me.

But then again, there's so little actual content that comes out, I can't be sure.

Moves
25 Feb 18

You're wrong

And just dreaming this all up.

I don't believe in the weird parody of ideas that you ascribe to me.

But then again, there's so little actual content that comes out, I can't be sure.
How is your “white race” not an ethnic group?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
25 Feb 18

You don't believe me? Well, you can stick it in your ear. I have never known the IQ of anyone I have interacted with. I couldn't give two hoots.
I'm suggesting , Not telling u, that u should give 2 hoots about it

S. Korea

Moves
25 Feb 18

Ethnic groups are more specific.

Moves
25 Feb 18

Is it impossible for you to click “reply and quote” so that people know who you are talking to?

Moves
25 Feb 18

So when you were asked whether you belonged to an ethnic group of above average IQ, or an ethnic group of below average IQ...and you responded by saying “I’m white”... what were you referring to?

S. Korea

Moves
25 Feb 18

You are a really smart guy. I do not think I need to quote the message every single time, my friend.

I was referring to my race when I said that. ^^

Sometimes, in multicultural soceities, because ethnicities are quite specific, a more general barometer is used.

You can often find statistics broken down by race in America or Britain, for instance.

Where are you from, Dive?