If...

If...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cape Town

Moves
10 Feb 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
"Do you believe God exists?"
Do you seriously not know the answer to that question? If you don't, then there is no point in my telling you as you will not read and understand the answer just as you have not read nor understood the vast majority of my posts to you.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
10 Feb 15
1 edit

Originally posted by twhitehead
Do you seriously not know the answer to that question? If you don't, then there is no point in my telling you as you will not read and understand the answer just as you have not read nor understood the vast majority of my posts to you.
"(18 voters with 10 definitive votes; 8 unstated):" (Page 4)

"unstated" = benign neglect in following voting instructions or reluctance to go on the record.

Yes or No or remain a spectator.

OP: [4 Up] [1 Down]

Moves
10 Feb 15

"(18 voters with 10 definitive votes; 8 unstated):"

Do you, googlefudge, believe God exists?

No?

Yes?

Decline invitation to participate?
Go back, read the thread again, and stop being a goldfish** as well as a moron.

**And yes, I know that this is an insult to goldfish.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
10 Feb 15
1 edit

Originally posted by googlefudge
Go back, read the thread again, and stop being a goldfish** as well as a moron.

**And yes, I know that this is an insult to goldfish.
"EDIT: And it goes without saying, my vote is NO, I do not believe in gods." -googlefudge (Page 2)

Thank you.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
11 Feb 15

Originally posted by Suzianne

So the voting is pretty much going to be overwhelmingly "thumbs down", regardless of the prevalence (or absence) of any belief in God. It's basically a rigged vote.
Rigged?

Take a look at current "voting".

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
11 Feb 15

Originally posted by wolfgang59
Rigged?

Don't forget to cast your vote. 😏

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
11 Feb 15

Rigged?

Yeah, I caught this at the top of the "Recommended Posts" page.

Frankly, I couldn't believe it.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Feb 15

[b]If...

If all countries around the globe had an embedded voter franchise as the centerpiece of their forms of government without the presence of conservative and liberal political parties, all registered voters with a personal stake in the outcome of any election would be independents who voted their conscience on election day. Similarly, if Go ...[text shortened]... g Booths are now open. By the way, the "1" Yes vote is mine. Thanks for your participation. -Bob[/b]
Yes. I personally believe God exists.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
12 Feb 15

If...

If all countries around the globe had an embedded voter franchise as the centerpiece of their forms of government without the presence of conservative and liberal political parties, all registered voters with a personal stake in the outcome of any election would be independents who voted their conscience on election day. Similarly, if God a ...[text shortened]... oting Booths are now open. By the way, the "1" Yes vote is mine. Thanks for your participation. -Bob
Update as of February 11, 2015: (20 voters with definitive votes; ? unstated):

Do you believe God exists: No [2 Thumbs Down + 3 = 5]-----------------||----------------- Yes [10 Thumbs Up + 5 =15]

"You have three options: 1) Vote your belief publically buy posting "No" or Yes"; 2) Vote privately with an OP Thumbs Down for "No" or a Thumbs Up for "Yes"; or 3) Stay home and vote inaudibly within the sanctuary of your own rational mind."

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
12 Feb 15

["You have three options: 1) Vote your belief publically buy posting "No" or Yes"; 2) Vote privately with an OP Thumbs Down for "No" or a Thumbs Up for "Yes"; or 3) Stay home and vote inaudibly within the sanctuary of your own rational mind."
Thank you for my 3 options.

Here are three for you.

1. Leave RHP
2. Repent your evil ways and leave the RHP forums forever.
3. Continue being an old windbag.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
12 Feb 15

Thank you for my 3 options.

Here are three for you.

1. Leave RHP
2. Repent your evil ways and leave the RHP forums forever.
3. Continue being an old windbag.
The Guidelines

Please stay on topic. There is clearly a subjective judgment to be made as to whether a post strays off topic and in the majority of cases the post will not be deleted unless it is considered to be disruptive to the thread and its participants. Help : forum guidelines

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
14 Feb 15

Update as of February 11, 2015: (20 voters with definitive votes; ? unstated):

Do you believe God exists: No [2 Thumbs Down + 3 = 5]-----------------||----------------- Yes [10 Thumbs Up + 5 =15]

"You have three options: 1) Vote your belief publically buy posting "No" or Yes"; 2) Vote privately with an OP Thumbs Down for "No" or a Thumbs Up for "Yes"; or 3) Stay home and vote inaudibly within the sanctuary of your own rational mind."
Update as of February 14, 2015: (21 voters with definitive votes; ? unstated):

Do you believe God exists: No [3 Thumbs Down + 3 = 6]-----------------||----------------- Yes [10 Thumbs Up + 5 =15]

F

Moves
14 Feb 15

[b]Update as of February 14, 2015: (21 voters with definitive votes; ? unstated):

Do you believe God exists: No [3 Thumbs Down + 3 = 6]-----------------||----------------- Yes [10 Thumbs Up + 5 =15]

"You have three options: 1) Vote your belief publically buy posting "No" or Yes"; 2) Vote privately with an OP ...[text shortened]... p for "Yes"; or 3) Stay home and vote inaudibly within the sanctuary of your own rational mind."[/b]
Are you assuming that every person who used the thumbs up and down feature definitely DID NOT then state their vote on the thread as well?

Cape Town

Moves
14 Feb 15

[b]The Guidelines

Please stay on topic. There is clearly a subjective judgment to be made as to whether a post strays off topic and in the majority of cases the post will not be deleted unless it is considered to be disruptive to the thread and its participants. Help : forum guidelines
[/b]
Can we take that as a vote for 3.?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Feb 15

Originally posted by sonship
Yes. I personally believe God exists.
That was so good I want to vote again.

You can just count it once Grampy.

Yes, I believe the Sweetness exists - God exists. Amen !