If your god didn’t exist

If your god didn’t exist

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
28 Aug 18

Originally posted by @fmf
Why did you call out Eladar for doing something you never call out sonship for?
Why didn't you?

F

Moves
29 Aug 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @suzianne
Why didn't you?
I do. I stand up to Eladar and his personal nasty nonsense much more than you do. Why are you always animated - like he is - by personal animosity rather than principle?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
29 Aug 18
1 edit

Simple answer to that.
Your view of how others treat you in this forum is skewed by your own, rather stilted opinion of the inherent "righteousness" of your own views.
In other words, there's no there there.
The windmills I choose to tilt at in this forum all have unreasonable support from unreasonable people. All while their targets have none. This i ...[text shortened]... all a favor and grow a pair and stop your incessant whinging about it. Cry me a freaking river.
There is no “crying” or “whining” or “feeling threatened” by sonship, this blurt by you is just a ludicrous deflection from a valid observation I’ve made about you and which remains unanswered and dodged by you; so here it is again;

I’ve had meanspirited thinly veiled supernatural threats about hell levied at me on many occasions by sonship, and yet you have never, not once, picked him up in it.

Why is that?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
29 Aug 18

Originally posted by @fmf
I do. I stand up to Eladar and his personal nasty nonsense much more than you do. Why are you always animated - like he is - by personal animosity rather than principle?
Good point here!! Emotions are the main obstacle clouding the truth. . . .Not that we overcome them totally,but even laymen know that judgment is impaired when one is overcome by emotion. eg. like a lovers quarrel, it is often childish and destructive.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
29 Aug 18

Godwashed!!

That is so awesome. I'm going to use this. Maybe not in the way you meant, though. ;P

We should ALL be Godwashed in his love and in his word.
I thought you would like it🙂

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
29 Aug 18

Originally posted by @eladar
I did contribute to the true conversation of the thread. You are too blind to see it, but then in 10 or 20 years tops you will find out first hand.
I didn't do any of those thumb down things. That should tell you something though.
You are just the latest one in the 2000 year old history of the last days myth.

Guess what, it's been done before. I think maybe hundreds of times and each time the 'prophecy' has been proven extremely wrong. EVERY TIME. So I would LOVE to see you in 30 years when YOUR bit proves wrong just as all the rest of the last days BS has shown to be just that, BS.
In 30 years climate change or war may happen and maybe millions die of one thing or the other but millions dying is not the end of humanity since there are a thousand times that many left over, not exactly the end days.

E

Moves
01 Sep 18
1 edit

You think thumbs down mean anything? You must have a real need to be validated by others lol.

At a site dominated by libtards, I am surprised all of my posts do not receive 30 thumbs down.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
01 Sep 18

You think thumbs down mean anything? You must have a real need to be validated by others lol.

At a site dominated by libtards, I am surprised all of my posts do not receive 30 thumbs down.
Your first question was on mark.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Sep 18

Originally posted by @velns
If one day from fitful rest and nonsense dreams with fret
You woke yourself upon a shore where lapping tongues of truth
Did forge in you with oil of peace and certainty anew
That god was just a fret of night but hope was nigh and soon
Where laid on waters deep and smooth was all and nowt was fixed
One question said the fish to me...what will indeed you do?
I played the blood red game
red rivers raged to the sea
I stole the souls of men
running riot in their ruins
I walked upon the shores of death
scarlet breakers staining the sand
I stared into the eyes of god
and saw nothing but pain.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12 Sep 18

Learn English better?

P

Moves
14 Sep 18

well it is a silly question. Just as silly as when i go to prayer groups or bible studies and they ask, what me where will you go if you die tonight.

then they get mad when i tell them, i wont die tonight.

P

Moves
14 Sep 18

Lol, you mean what if you are correct? What a self serving idiotic question you pose. Just reflects your simpleton point of view.
no question is idiotic unless it is given as a slam. and even then, in a slam a question will want an answer

P

Moves
14 Sep 18

Lol, you mean what if you are correct? What a self serving idiotic question you pose. Just reflects your simpleton point of view.
A person who claims to be intelligent is usually best by not answering, lest he look like a fool

P

Moves
14 Sep 18

Originally posted by @sonhouse
Simpleton. Sure. You are so brainwashed you can't even contribute to the conversation. Godwashed would be a better word.
i expected better from you, young man

P

Moves
14 Sep 18

Godwashed!!

That is so awesome. I'm going to use this. Maybe not in the way you meant, though. ;P

We should ALL be Godwashed in his love and in his word.
you often write beautiful words, dont let anothers darkness stop you from Godwashing. He too needs our prayers