if there is intelligent design ....

if there is intelligent design ....

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
08 Aug 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
So, right there, the bible is lying. Vegan's are not weak, they actually have more nutritional acumen than meat eaters and I can say for certain they get all the protein and other nutrients they need. So your bible, once again, is lying.
Maybe the apostle Paul is referring to weak in faith, not body. You did not think of that, did you, numbnuts? 😏

Moves
08 Aug 15

Originally posted by KellyJay
Does it count He became a man so we could see Him in terms we understood?
Nice try, but your previous declaration of a fondness for Ikea has seriously weakened your credibility.

Moves
08 Aug 15

Originally posted by wolfgang59
It wasn't Intelligently Designed then! πŸ˜›
It was designed by my mother in law.

πŸ˜‰

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
08 Aug 15

Originally posted by googlefudge
So your argument is simultaneously wrong, nonsensical, and immoral.
Funny, I was thinking the same about yours.

Moves
08 Aug 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
Well sure, but those he has manifested to were already believers, their choice was already made through faith. Their free will choice was not hampered, it had already been made.
So, God has never revealed himself to a non-believer?

Are you certain about that?........

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
08 Aug 15

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
So, God has never revealed himself to a non-believer?

Are you certain about that?........
Name one.

Moves
08 Aug 15

Name one.
Knew that was coming. ;o)

When i log in later i'll give you seven.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
08 Aug 15

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Nice try, but your previous declaration of a fondness for Ikea has seriously weakened your credibility.
I knew I should have kept that to myself. πŸ™

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
08 Aug 15

Name one.
Me, I was once one who didn't believe. πŸ™‚

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
08 Aug 15

Me, I was once one who didn't believe. πŸ™‚
So ... according to Suzie - you lost "freewill"!

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
08 Aug 15

Proof of God denies free will. People must be free to perform any kind of mental gymnastics they want, and explain it away any way they want, in order to freely deny God. God must be approached purely through faith. Proof of God seriously mucks that up.
So will you now either:

1. Tell KellyJay he has lost his "freewill"
or
2. Disbelieve him (KellyJay)

maybe there is a third option but I cannot think of it...............

Über-Nerd

Moves
08 Aug 15

Does it count He became a man so we could see Him in terms we understood?
If so, then it also counts that he appeared to some other people and cultures as blue elephants, as swans, as burning bushes, as an angel dictating the Koran, as golden tablets under a rock in upstate New York, as a vision to Mary Baker Eddy, as the piper at the gates of dawn, and so on and so on, each time in terms somebody would understand.

Moves
08 Aug 15

Funny, I was thinking the same about yours.
And yet you have no counter arguments against the points that I, and several others have made.

You keep claiming that if we had evidence or proof of gods existence that we would loose free will.

Ignoring that you have not demonstrated that such free will exists in the first place...

We have explained multiple times that it is simply not true that evidence of god's existence would
remove our ability to either not believe god exists, or to decide not to worship your god.

This fact completely refutes and invalidates your argument.

So why do you keep making it?

If you have some wonderful proof that you alone know that shows you to be right then share it with us.

Otherwise you should be honest and admit that your argument is invalid and stop making it.

Moves
08 Aug 15

Name one.
To whom it may concern.

Unfortunately the Duke has been called away on Queen's business, and so is not available to provide the promised names of non believers who have seen God. Rest assured though, he would have been able to provide them.

Regards,

Servant Giles

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
08 Aug 15
1 edit

Originally posted by googlefudge
And yet you have no counter arguments against the points that I, and several others have made.

You keep claiming that if we had evidence or proof of gods existence that we would loose free will.

Ignoring that you have not demonstrated that such free will exists in the first place...

We have explained multiple times that it is simply not true tha ...[text shortened]... s.

Otherwise you should be honest and admit that your argument is invalid and stop making it.
Similarly, if you keep making the argument that you do not believe in God because there is no evidence, then you yourself must be claiming that if you DID have evidence, then you would believe in God.

You can't have it both ways, man. I think they call that "logically inconsistent".