I think I'd rather die than...

I think I'd rather die than...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
29 May 18

Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
You asked a yes or no question and I answered in the affirmative. If that isn't good enough for you then I'm sorry, I can't help you with that.

[b]ab∙so∙lute∙ly

with no qualification, restriction, or limitation; totally[/b]
Do you....love me...Tom?

c

Moves
30 May 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Do you....love me...Tom?
You're not that loveable Dive. 🙂

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 May 18

Do you....love me...Tom?
Yeah, that’s not at all creepy. I wonder where Heartpence is to call you out on it.

Probably surfing atheist websites for new trolling material.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 May 18

Originally posted by @chaney3
You're not that loveable Dive. 🙂
When he’s got the ale goggles on he thinks he is and would make love to a lamppost.

c

Moves
30 May 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
When he’s got the ale goggles on he thinks he is and would make love to a lamppost.
Well, I've been away from this site taking care of some personal life issues, and am not in a rush to insult any posters. I don't think Dive will mind the 'loveable' jab.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30 May 18
1 edit

Do you....love me...Tom?
The funny thing is how all these so called “Christians” who display the worst kind of hypocrisy, lack of principle, trolling, dishonesty and viscous invective ....seem to think I should support them for no other reason than because they claim to be err ...Christian.

And Thread 176968

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
30 May 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
[b]The funny thing is how all these so called “Christians” who display the worst kind of hypocrisy, lack of principle, trolling, dishonesty and viscous invective ....seem to think I should support them for no other reason than because they claim to be err ...Christian.

And Thread 176968[/b]
Do you consider Romans1009 to be your brother in Christ?

F

Moves
30 May 18

Well, I've been away from this site taking care of some personal life issues, and am not in a rush to insult any posters. I don't think Dive will mind the 'loveable' jab.
If taking care of those issues included getting yourself on the wagon, then I wish you all the best with that.

c

Moves
30 May 18

Originally posted by @fmf
If taking care of those issues included getting yourself on the wagon, then I wish you all the best with that.
It did, thank you.

7 months sober.

I figured I would now rejoin the forums, with a clear, rational, non-abusive agenda.

F

Moves
30 May 18

7 months sober.
Congratulations.

c

Moves
30 May 18

Originally posted by @fmf
Congratulations.
Thank you.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 May 18

It did, thank you.

7 months sober.

I figured I would now rejoin the forums, with a clear, rational, non-abusive agenda.
<<7 months sober.>>

Congrats! I wish my tiger had that accomplishment. He can’t make seven hours.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 May 18

I guess it depends on whether you’re a Christian. If you’re not, he won’t care. If you are, he’ll bash you relentlessly for months - and then beg you to stand with him.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 May 18

Do you consider Romans1009 to be your brother in Christ?
Would you like me to say I doubt she does and I’m Ok with that? Would that make you feel better?

Is there a single Christian on here - or anywhere - whom you consider a brother or sister in Christ? And I’m referring to people who believe in the deity of Christ.

Anyone?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
30 May 18

It did, thank you.

7 months sober.

Splendid.