I Ching

I Ching

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Sep 18

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
Dont slice it. Dont divide it in anyway
Why must you talk SO much that you cannot listen or understand?

T

Moves
25 Sep 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @lemondrop
any opinions
You might find this short video (3 minutes) interesting. It's exceptionally well done.

Inspirational Working Methods
Published on Dec 11, 2017
A short animated factual film about John Cage's use of the I Ching as a composition tool. First in a series of animations about the Inspirational Working Methods of creative practitioners. Get inspired to emulate techniques to push your creativity or get out of a creative lull. John Cage used the I Ching to introduce indeterminacy into his creative process. Created as part of the MA Creative Media Practice at the University of the West of Scotland.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
25 Sep 18

Originally posted by @badradger
bulldust open to interpretation, bit like the bible.
uh...yeah. as long as it is a wholistic interpretation.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
25 Sep 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
Why must you talk SO much that you cannot listen or understand?
I hold a mirror . you squirm. I feel pity for you.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
26 Sep 18

consulting the I Ching is like getting advice from an old friend

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Sep 18

Originally posted by @chaney3
Lemondrop has issues. 😀
Lemondrop might benefit from reading about Christian writer / speaker Joni Erickson Tada,

Joni Eareckson Tada, the Founder and CEO of Joni and Friends International Disability Center, is an international advocate for people with disabilities. A diving accident in 1967 left Joni Eareckson, then 17, a quadriplegic in a wheelchair, without the use of her hands.

https://www.joniandfriends.org/jonis-corner/jonis-bio/

S. Korea

Moves
29 Sep 18

Originally posted by @lemondrop
any opinions
The I Ching isn't that great because it is not particularly useful as far as Eastern philosophy goes. It is mostly just mysticism.

I do not have interest in it and never studied it in depth.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
29 Sep 18

Originally posted by @philokalia
The I Ching isn't that great because it is not particularly useful as far as Eastern philosophy goes. It is mostly just mysticism.

I do not have interest in it and never studied it in depth.
gosh you are transparent ... .." ..never studied it in depth" ,well then dont comment

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
02 Oct 18

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
gosh you are transparent ... .." ..never studied it in depth" ,well then dont comment
I read it all , plot a bit weak & to many sub plots, wasn't character driven, and tended to meander , would recommend it for insomniacs.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
02 Oct 18

Originally posted by @badradger
I read it all , plot a bit weak & to many sub plots, wasn't character driven, and tended to meander , would recommend it for insomniacs.
lol