Hypothesis/Theory

Hypothesis/Theory

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
Is any faith ~ of any or all kinds, in anything, triggered by whatever thoughts products of the or imagination ~ always "knowledge"?
Do not try to twist or obscure my words.

There are some of limited intelligence here that your incomplete questions may work on.

F

Moves
12 Apr 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
Do not try to twist or obscure my words.

There are some of limited intelligence here that your incomplete questions may work on.
You said: "I've said before that faith is just another form of knowledge, one that most scientists just do not have access to because they are fitted with blinders called "the scientific method"."

So, does all and any "faith" ~ even stuff you don't personally believe in, or hardly anyone does ~ constitute "knowledge"?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
12 Apr 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
So, yet another creationist site with just words, what papers has Malone or should we call him Balogne, what papers has he submitted to peer reviewed journals on the subject of evolution? What you have here is a video of like minded idiots totally duped into believing the creationist brainwashing. Like any REAL scientist would get a fair hearing there.

...[text shortened]... ked a bit harder, he could have brought it all the way of to High School level but no such luck.
Okay, they each have a PHD. What can they tell you about evolution that will prove Kent Hovind wrong on evolution and radiometric dating? I think you are just jealous that he got a good deal on a PHD.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12 Apr 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
Okay, they each have a PHD. What can they tell you about evolution that will prove Kent Hovind wrong on evolution and radiometric dating? I think you are just jealous that he got a good deal on a PHD.
Well lets see him try to use that so-called Phd applying for a job teaching at any christian university.

He never taught anything but high school which is sad enough. Your buddy is a scam artist pure and simple. He knew what he was doing with all those $9000 withdraws as cash was against the law but he was trying to get out of paying taxes. If you did the same thing you would be in jail also.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
13 Apr 15

Well lets see him try to use that so-called Phd applying for a job teaching at any christian university.

He never taught anything but high school which is sad enough. Your buddy is a scam artist pure and simple. He knew what he was doing with all those $9000 withdraws as cash was against the law but he was trying to get out of paying taxes. If you did the same thing you would be in jail also.
I don't have enough money to withdraw $9000 a week for more than about a month. I believe the IRS mainly come after rich people they target for political reasons.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
15 Apr 15

I don't have enough money to withdraw $9000 a week for more than about a month. I believe the IRS mainly come after rich people they target for political reasons.
Yeah right. Hovind can do no harm, a hapless innocent just interested in getting his flock to his way of thinking and that is his whole life. And you think you are not naive.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
16 Apr 15
1 edit

Yeah right. Hovind can do no harm, a hapless innocent just interested in getting his flock to his way of thinking and that is his whole life. And you think you are not naive.
I don't blame Kent Hovind for wanting to do more for the Lord than just continuing to teach High School Science. His ministry has helped teach the truth of God as the creator to many people all over the USA. His exposure of the false teachings of the Satan inspire evolution fable is a great service to all that wish to know the Truth. 😏

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
16 Apr 15

I don't blame Kent Hovind for wanting to do more for the Lord than just continuing to teach High School Science. His ministry has helped teach the truth of God as the creator to many people all over the USA. His exposure of the false teachings of the Satan inspire evolution fable is a great service to all that wish to know the Truth. 😏

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0tmYLEkdM8
And you have no problem calling him 'doctor' when in fact he has a fake phd that cost 35 bucks a month for maybe 6 months. And he is in jail on fraud charges. Like I said, you would love Idi Amin if he said the world was 6000 years old.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
16 Apr 15

And you have no problem calling him 'doctor' when in fact he has a fake phd that cost 35 bucks a month for maybe 6 months. And he is in jail on fraud charges. Like I said, you would love Idi Amin if he said the world was 6000 years old.
I am not one that goes around asking how much their PHD costs them. I don't give a rat's ass. 😏

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
16 Apr 15

I am not one that goes around asking how much their PHD costs them. I don't give a rat's ass. 😏
No you don't, because you don't care if Hovind is a crook and the Phd is worth more as toilet paper. The fact is, like I said, Idi Amin would be a good guy in your eyes if he put out a video saying the world was 6000 years old.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
17 Apr 15

No you don't, because you don't care if Hovind is a crook and the Phd is worth more as toilet paper. The fact is, like I said, Idi Amin would be a good guy in your eyes if he put out a video saying the world was 6000 years old.
At least he tells more truth than that fake scientist Richard Dawkins regardless of how much he paid for his Phd. 😏

Maryland

Moves
17 Apr 15

Prove to me that one thing Dawkins has written is not correct. Thank you!

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
17 Apr 15

Originally posted by 667joe
Prove to me that one thing Dawkins has written is not correct. Thank you!
Here are a few examples of Dawkins lies:

Dawkins Caught In a Lie!

Dawkins Caught Lying for Darwin

Richard Dawkins stumped by creationists' question

Richard Dawkins Nailed by Prof Lennox Samuel

Dawkins had stated Jesus did not exist then takes that back here (See about 9:30 on)

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
17 Apr 15

Here are a few examples of Dawkins lies:

Dawkins Caught In a Lie!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJY4kLkHrnI

Dawkins Caught Lying for Darwin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnYik52Y5rI

Richard Dawkins stumped by creationists' question

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaKryi3605g

Richard Dawkins Nailed by Prof Lennox Samuel

Dawkins ...[text shortened]... ist then takes that back here (See about 9:30 on)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiIRHTZwlTw
One huge thing in Dawkin's favor: HE IS NOT IN JAIL FOR FRAUD.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
17 Apr 15

One huge thing in Dawkin's favor: HE IS NOT IN JAIL FOR FRAUD.
That's probably because he is a secular humanist and not Christian. 😏