How to wear your hijab.

How to wear your hijab.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
05 Jun 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I have been nothing but honest despite the nefarious machinations and loaded questions that have been put before me this day. Suzziane gives as good as she gets.
I have no doubt Suzianne gives as good as she gets. It still doesn't change the fact you went for a putdown/insult about her figure.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
05 Jun 15
1 edit

I have been nothing but honest despite the nefarious machinations and loaded questions that have been put before me this day. Suzziane gives as good as she gets.
On a side issue, I went for a search to check out my usage of the term 'fatboy'. I cam across this gem from Jan 2013 written by you -

again I apologise wholeheartedly to you FMF if these things did not make you feel good about yourself and I am taking stringent and arduous measures to refrain from making personal remarks in the future.

I think you might need to have a look at those 'stringent and arduous measures'. They don't seem to be working. 😀

rc

Moves
05 Jun 15
2 edits

Originally posted by Proper Knob
On a side issue, I went for a search to check out my usage of the term 'fatboy'. I cam across this gem form Jan 2013 from you -

again I apologise wholeheartedly to you FMF if these things did not make you feel good about yourself and I am taking stringent and arduous measures to refrain from making personal remarks in the future.

I t ...[text shortened]... need to have a look at those 'stringent and arduous measures'. They don't seem to be working. 😀
Haha FMF and ol Jerry Garcia says nothing really matters anyway! It must be true! Nice piece of retrospective trolling never the less.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
05 Jun 15

Haha FMF and ol Jerry Garcia says nothing really matters anyway! It must be true! Nice piece of retrospective trolling never the less.
The only person who complains about 'retrospective trolling', as you call it, on this forum is you. Why do you think that is?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 Jun 15

It would have no discernible effect on her figure, it only covers the head. I don't see why stating that a particular garb may make someone appear to have a better figure than they really do is derogatory, people do it all the time, both men and women.
I see that perhaps you need some education on this matter.

Another definition for hijab is: the traditional dress code of Muslim women, calling for the covering of the entire body except the face, hands, and feet, i.e. to observe the hijab.

rc

Moves
05 Jun 15

The only person who complains about 'retrospective trolling', as you call it, on this forum is you. Why do you think that is?
because I forgive and forget whereas you retrospective trolls keep casting it up, that why I think it is.

rc

Moves
05 Jun 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
I see that perhaps you need some education on this matter.

Another definition for hijab is: the traditional dress code of Muslim women, calling for the covering of the entire body except the face, hands, and feet, i.e. to observe the hijab.
thanks fairycakes.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Jun 15

thanks fairycakes.
Would you be happy for you local KH leadership to see this thread if I decide to post it to them?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
05 Jun 15

because I forgive and forget whereas you retrospective trolls keep casting it up, that why I think it is.
You forgive and forget? Any examples of this?

rc

Moves
05 Jun 15

You forgive and forget? Any examples of this?
Have I held any grudges?

rc

Moves
05 Jun 15
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
Would you be happy for you local KH leadership to see this thread if I decide to post it to them?
post it to them if you like, post it to the branch in London, or the head office in Brooklyn.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Jun 15
1 edit

post it to them if you like, post it to the branch in London, or the head office in Brooklyn.
Can you provide me with the address of the one you attend in Glasgow then please?

There is at least 6 in the city and I don't want to send it to them all or you will end up getting disfellowshipped.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
05 Jun 15

Have I held any grudges?
Am I a mind reader?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Jun 15

google search:

robbie + jehovahs witness + plasterer

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 Jun 15

Originally posted by divegeester
google search:

robbie + jehovahs witness + plasterer
Knowing Google, I wouldn't even want to know what results that would turn up.