How to wear your hijab.

How to wear your hijab.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Jun 15
2 edits

I would love to download this thread and post it to Robbie's Kingdom Hall leaders.

How many JW Kingdom Halls can there be in Glasgow....I wonder.

rc

Moves
05 Jun 15
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
There are no double standards from PK either. He is calling on your hypocrisy about personal remarks, not the use of them.

It's quite simple robbie, and pretending to be thick while metaphorically standing in the middle of forum with your pants at your ankles is not helping you.
you cannot separate the issue from the actions which led to the hypocrisy especially when you yourself have engaged in much more sinister personal remarks. our willingness to distance yourself from the actions which led to the hypocrisy only accentuates your hypocritical stance even further.

rc

Moves
05 Jun 15

I would love to download this thread and post it to Robbie's Kingdom Hall leaders.

How many JW Kingdom Halls can there be in Glasgow....I wonder.
I am nobody, they would not care.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Jun 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
you cannot separate the issue from the actions which led to the hypocrisy especially when you yourself have engaged in much more sinister personal remarks.
Yes we can, and have been doing so with incisive effect for 10 pages now.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Jun 15

Really..I thought you were a "minister of God"?

F

Moves
05 Jun 15

you cannot separate the issue from the actions which led to the hypocrisy especially when you yourself have engaged in much more sinister personal remarks.
As a matter of interest, do you have some kind of a personal, private, unconventional definition of "hypocrisy" that no one else here is using?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Jun 15

After all these years in your cult and you are still a "nobody"; seems harsh. Perhaps if you took some lessons in door-to-door work you would get more converts and increase your chances of promotion.

rc

Moves
05 Jun 15
1 edit

Yes we can, and have been doing so with incisive effect for 10 pages now.
so lets get this, To use an analogy, if in a court of law you would concern yourself not with the actions of the individual, merely with the outcome of those actions? Is that really what you are saying? some one is knocked down by a car, you are unconcerned with how they were knocked down, simply that they were knocked down, is that what you are saying?

rc

Moves
05 Jun 15

After all these years in your cult and you are still a "nobody"; seems harsh. Perhaps if you took some lessons in door-to-door work you would get more converts and increase your chances of promotion.
please just stop your ignorance is tedious.

rc

Moves
05 Jun 15

Originally posted by FMF
As a matter of interest, do you have some kind of a personal, private, unconventional definition of "hypocrisy" that no one else here is using?
just out of interest what is the intent of that post? it appears to me to be a kind of loaded question, plastic and transparent but loaded never the less kind of like putting your knight on e6 and making a threat and hoping that your opponent doesn't see it, do you like to play hope chess?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Jun 15

so lets get this, To use an analogy, if in a court of law you would concern yourself not with the actions of the individual, merely with the outcome of those actions? Is that really what you are saying?
This is not as court of law.

You have been caught out in your hypocritical stance about the use of personal remarks in a public forum.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
05 Jun 15

Suzzianne and I have been battling in this way for ages, its meaningless jibes.
Jibe - jibe Meaning: an insulting remark that is intended to make someone look stupid:

Oops. You've just busted yourself.

F

Moves
05 Jun 15

just out of interest what is the intent of that post? it appears to me to be a kind of loaded question, plastic and transparent but loaded never the less kind of like putting your knight on e6 and making a threat and hoping that your opponent doesn't see it, do you like to play hope chess?
Don't answer it then. You claiming that you have a personal, private, unconventional definition of "hypocrisy" is just about the only way I can imagine you pretending that the things you've said on the last 10 pages or so have made any sense or have been said with any integrity.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Jun 15

please just stop your ignorance is tedious.
I'm just wondering why you think your leadership would not be interested in seeing a transcript of this thread.

Surely no one is a "nobody" in the JW's? You claim to be a "minister of god". Aren't you all princes or something like that? Besides these people are the ones you will be inheriting the earth with, surely they have a right to know what weasel you are?

rc

Moves
05 Jun 15

This is not as court of law.

You have been caught out in your hypocritical stance about the use of personal remarks in a public forum.
No one has said it is a court of law and knowing that you would predictably raise the objection and try to deflect that is why i stated it was an analogy making your objection irrelevant, now why don't you answer the question or shall this be another instance of your hypocritically evading answering a question while drawing attention to others alleged hypocrisy for doing the same?