How is eternity expressed mathematically?

How is eternity expressed mathematically?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
01 Apr 14
1 edit

Originally posted by LemonJello
Bizarro-justice.
Greetings, LJ... Please enjoy the "Bizarro-justice" tangential comedic reference while it's still day; sunset soon. -Bob

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
01 Apr 14

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
"14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. 15 And if anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire." Rev. 20:11-15 The italicized phrase?
Sorry GB but you are not making a cohesive point.

My point is that "death" is not conducive to "eternal suffering". Whereby death is in fact the end and not eternity.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
01 Apr 14

Originally posted by FMF
> ' , " [b]POP ' ; / <[/b]
Cyberspace/Today

Ladies & Gentlemen of the Red Hot Pawn Spirituality Forum Court:

Please note that you are now privileged to witness the world's first online
FMF Googolplexian > ' , " POP ' ; / <
vouchsafed for you.

F

Moves
01 Apr 14

Greetings, LJ... Please enjoy the "Bizarre-justice" tangential comedic reference while it's still day; sunset soon. -Bob
The "comedic" element here is that you cannot provide a scriptural reference that substantiates your assertion about "suffering in the Lake of Fire forever" despite being asked repeatedly to do so. 😉

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
01 Apr 14
2 edits

Originally posted by divegeester
Sorry GB but you are not making a cohesive point.

My point is that "death" is not conducive to "eternal suffering". Whereby death is in fact the end and not eternity.
My apology for assuming familiarity with the context phrasing; Tuesday I'll strive to clarify the exegetical meaning.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
01 Apr 14

Originally posted by FMF
The "comedic" element here is that you cannot provide a scriptural reference that substantiates your assertion about "suffering in the Lake of Fire forever" despite being asked repeatedly to do so. 😉
"divegeester's soul is the invisible, incorporeal essence of the real person behind the nickname; that soul was imputed by God and will live forever at one of two addresses: faith alone in Christ alone, in Heaven; rejection of Christ, the Lake of Fire.

"11 Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat upon it, from whose presence earth and heaven fled away, and no place was found for them. 12 And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and books were opened; and another book was opened, which is the book of life; and the dead were judged from the things which were written in the books, according to their deeds. 13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead which were in them; and they were judged, every one of them according to their deeds. 14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. 15 And if anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire." Rev. 20:11-15" (Page One) Hardly "Bizarro".

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
01 Apr 14

My apology for assuming familiarity with the context phrasing; Tuesday I'll strive to clarify the exegetical meaning.
Translated:

I regret that you don't understand what I'm writing; but I can't be bothered to explain it to you until tomorrow.

?

F

Moves
01 Apr 14

Bizarro-dodging.

F

Moves
01 Apr 14

"divegeester's soul is the invisible, incorporeal essence of the real person behind the nickname; that soul was imputed by God and will live forever at one of two addresses: faith alone in Christ alone, in Heaven; rejection of Christ, the Lake of Fire.

"11 Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat upon it, from whose presence earth and heaven ...[text shortened]... book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire." Rev. 20:11-15" (Page One) Hardly "Bizarro".
How does "death" = "eternal suffering"?

You know full well you are being asked to establish a scriptural basis for your assertion. And you clearly can't,as you repost text that does not establish it.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
01 Apr 14

"11 Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat upon it, from whose presence earth and heaven ...[text shortened]... book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire." Rev. 20:11-15" (Page One) Hardly "Bizarro".
Sorry GB but I still don't get it.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
01 Apr 14

Translated:

I regret that you don't understand what I'm writing; but I can't be bothered to explain it to you until tomorrow.

?
Incorrect. Please take it verbatim at face value... there are medical reasons I'd prefer to withhold. Thank you.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
01 Apr 14

Sorry GB but I still don't get it.
Posted in reply to FMF not as a restatement to you. I understand your question.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
01 Apr 14
1 edit

Incorrect. Please take it verbatim at face value... there are medical reasons I'd prefer to withhold. Thank you.
Cramp?

edit 😛

F

Moves
01 Apr 14

Posted in reply to FMF not as a restatement to you. I understand your question.
Reposting it achieves nothing. Where is the scriptural basis for your assertion about 'death = eternal suffering'? Which text do you claim it's in?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
01 Apr 14

Originally posted by FMF
How does "death" = "eternal suffering"?

You know full well you are being asked to establish a scriptural basis for your assertion. And you clearly can't,as you repost text that does not establish it.
FMF, I'm not here to argue. Please save your queries until I've responded to divegeester. Thanks for the interlude.