How do you define people?

How do you define people?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
19 Feb 22

@rajk999 said
Im saying that Jesus is the standard for good and righteous human behavior instead of the whole of the bible aka Gods Word.
2 Timothy 3:16
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

You contradict the word of God.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
19 Feb 22

@divegeester said
You don’t know your Bible well enough to call me a liar matey.
I know the Bible well enough to call you a liar.

You lie about the Bible all the time.

You constantly project your personal opinions onto what the Bible actually says with every post, and you're getting worse about it everyday.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
19 Feb 22

@fmf said
Because in it you asked: "The question of the OP is "how do you define people"?" So I thought it was an opportunity to make myself clearer to you.
You won't be clear till you actually answer a straight question with a straight answer.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
19 Feb 22

@divegeester said
The OP asks “how do you define people”, it does not ask “how do people define themselves?”
I want to amend my assertion.

People define themselves by what they say and do.

I don't need to define people. They do that themselves. All another can do is let them open their mouth and watch what they do.

For one to define another is simply labeling them.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
19 Feb 22

@divegeester said
Come on you know better than that. What is this “tongue in cheek” day?
Bigdogg called you out for your ignorance and you deflected.

F

Moves
19 Feb 22

@josephw said
You won't be clear till you actually answer a straight question with a straight answer.
What on Earth are you on about now?