1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Jan '22 04:23
    @josephw said
    I base knowing what "evil" is on what God says evil is.
    So you base your definition of evil on Christian theology, good, why didn't you just say that?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Jan '22 04:26
    @josephw said
    It takes little imagination to understand what evil is. Use yours!
    I don't have to use my imagination. I offered my definition of evil on page 1. Two or three Christians even concurred with it. It comes from being an adult moral agent with a moral compass. It doesn't take "imagination to understand what evil is".
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Jan '22 04:322 edits
    @kellyjay said
    I don't have to block out what was said, and I disagree with him; it isn't difficult to understand. We don't have to agree while looking at the same pieces of data, the same facts, anything. I don't think disagreeing with you means you are not seeing what is there. I'm perfectly able to give you the right to make up your mind while looking at something I am and coming up wit ...[text shortened]... belittle someone for not agreeing to claim the intent of hiding from something other of that nature.
    Just block out what he meant by the word "assessing", it's OK, KellyJay. Just insist he meant something else. You're playing intellectual hardball! karoly aczel meant what you say he meant and not what he said he meant!! Got it! Genius! Just block out what he meant. Just block out what he meant. Assessing means judging. Assessing means judging. Assessing means judging. Thanks for that! And when the point has been "rebutted" in this way, don't forget to clean the earwax off the tips of your two index fingers.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree