How could Jesus be enough?

How could Jesus be enough?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
19 Feb 22

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Feb 22

@kellyjay said
Was a pigeon for everyone once and for all, Jesus was for everyone's sins throughout all time, true? You are a Christian supposedly; who was He?
It worked for a period and would have carried on working. But nevermind, my point was missed.

What you post here is one the best posts you have ever made KellyJay, it is such a pity that you don’t actually believe it. Yes, Jesus sacrifice was for EVERYONE throughout time. Perfect.

Err… but what about the billions he will be burning alive for millions and millions and millions of years? I ask you …

You reply “well they rejected Jesus sacrifice”.

Whose the Christian now, not YOU that’s for sure?

The sacrifice wasn’t made to be accepted by sinners, it was made to be accepted by the Almighty. Salvation doesn’t depend on OUR acceptance of Christ’s sacrifice, it depends of the Almighty accepting it. We are accepted by the Almighty because of what Jesus did, not because we do or don’t believe in it.

I’m sorry to tell you but what you preach is an anti-Christ doctrine KellyJay.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Feb 22
1 edit

The post that was quoted here has been removed
You’re in a particularly abusive mood this evening.

Moves
19 Feb 22

@divegeester said
You’re in a particularly abusive mood this evening.
It must be about 8:30 in the morning over there. If you still think it's evening, then maybe some Triffids got into your head.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Feb 22

@kevin-eleven said
It must be about 8:30 in the morning over there. If you still think it's evening, then maybe some Triffids got into your head.
It’s evening, or much later where you are.

Why is it you are incapable of entering into discussion in any thread about anything?

Moves
19 Feb 22

@divegeester said
It’s evening, or much later where you are.

Why is it you are incapable of entering into discussion in any thread about anything?
Maybe you should pray on that. Jesus might have some helpful ideas.

Or were you just trolling the Christians?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Feb 22

@kevin-eleven said
Maybe you should pray on that. Jesus might have some helpful ideas.Or were you just trolling the Christians?
I’ve been contributing to this forum for 14 years; started hundreds of long running threads, posted 10s of thousands of times across countless topics. I’ve entered into the debate something you are incapable of.

Why are you so annoying, are you looking for someone to push you over the edge, or yank you back?

Moves
19 Feb 22
1 edit

@kevin-eleven said

Or were you just trolling the Christians?
@divegeester:

Well?

Or were you hoping that Ghost would come along to say that he would never ask if anyone else were trolling Christians -- just as he would never mock anyone else's rating graph -- and therefore no-one else should?

Moves
19 Feb 22
1 edit

@divegeester said
I’ve been contributing to this forum for 14 years; started hundreds of long running threads, posted 10s of thousands of times across countless topics. I’ve entered into the debate something you are incapable of.

Why are you so annoying, are you looking for someone to push you over the edge, or yank you back?
So it sounds like you are a human sewage pipe and proud of it.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Feb 22

@kevin-eleven said
@divegeester:

Well?

Or were you hoping that Ghost would come along to say that he would never ask if anyone else were trolling Christians -- just as he would never mock anyone else's rating graph -- and therefore no-one else should?
I don’t troll anyone, this is a debate forum for adults.

Children like you shouldn’t be allowed access.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Feb 22

@kevin-eleven said
So it sounds like you are a human sewage pipe and proud of it.
💤

Moves
19 Feb 22

@divegeester said
💤
May you rest in Christ, you dozy doofus.

Moves
19 Feb 22

@divegeester said
I don’t troll anyone, this is a debate forum for adults.

Children like you shouldn’t be allowed access.
Dive, your mind is going. I can feel it.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Feb 22

@kevin-eleven said
Dive, your mind is going. I can feel it.
I watched this the other night. It’s not a great movie but it has its moments.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
19 Feb 22
2 edits

@Kevin-Eleven

If Paul thought Jesus was sufficient, wouldn't he (Paul) have just kept his guilt-ridden

If you are serious, what evidence do you have that Paul in writing his letters was "guilt-ridden"?

yap shut instead of zipping about like a manic busybody presenting himself as the God-chosen apostle who was suddenly first among apostles (despite his obvious false modesty in changing his name to "little one" not to mention never having actually met Jesus or gone around with Him) and whose rambling blabbling was supposed to supplant anything Jesus Himself had to say?

Your rantings make little sense to me.

My opinion is that before Christ Paul will hear the words "Well done, good and faithful servant."

By the way, I have been spending much time reading up on panentheism just
to be able to converse with you on the subject. Rantings like this are not the best encouragement that you're really going to be conversational about that.

Just the same it is kind of interesting reading.