How could Jesus be enough?

How could Jesus be enough?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
17 Feb 22

@rajk999 said
Neither did the sacrifice of Jesus remove sin for everyone for all time.

If there is such a statement in the bible then please quote it.
All of that sin was covered by the blood of the lamb, you are saying Jesus didn't take away the sin of the world, but instead only some of the world?

John 1:29

The next day he saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, “Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 Feb 22

@kellyjay said
All of that sin was covered by the blood of the lamb, you are saying Jesus didn't take away the sin of the world, but instead only some of the world?

John 1:29

The next day he saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, “Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!
Your church statement is not the statement Jesus made.
The fact that you cannot see the difference means one of two things
- you are retarded
- you are deluded

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 Feb 22

@kellyjay said
Jesus asked who do you say I am.
Do you need chapters and verses?
Can you not answer that question?
Been there, done that many times.
Go take your Alzheimer's pills.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
17 Feb 22

@rajk999 said
Your church statement is not the statement Jesus made.
The fact that you cannot see the difference means one of two things
- you are retarded
- you are deluded
How is quoting scripture a church statement? You don’t believe that was said about Jesus someone made that up

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 Feb 22

@kellyjay said
How is quoting scripture a church statement? You don’t believe that was said about Jesus someone made that up
Im pretty sure there are some good Community Colleges in your area. Go enroll in an English Comprehension course and after that we can continue this discussion. Right now Im just wasting my time

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
17 Feb 22

@rajk999 said
Been there, done that many times.
Go take your Alzheimer's pills.
This is normal for you when confronted by issues that show what the Word of God says is different than what you proclaim you simply get hateful.

This OP presents a simple question for those who think Jesus is less than God. Who do you say He is?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 Feb 22

@kellyjay said
This is normal for you when confronted by issues that show what the Word of God says is different than what you proclaim you simply get hateful.

This OP presents a simple question for those who think Jesus is less than God. Who do you say He is?
Hateful ? You are really a joke. The WORD OF GOD says HE IS THE SON OF GOD

The Word of God said God is greater than Him
Paul said God is the head of Christ

Therefore ...

Jesus

is

Less

Than

God.

You church people really make me laugh.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
17 Feb 22

@rajk999 said
Hateful ? You are really a joke. The WORD OF GOD says HE IS THE SON OF GOD

The Word of God said God is greater than Him
Paul said God is the head of Christ

Therefore ...

Jesus

is

Less

Than

God.

You church people really make me laugh.
So what is He? Even those who believe Him to be God acknowledge that the Father is greater so you have not answered the question.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 Feb 22

@kellyjay said
So what is He? Even those who believe Him to be God acknowledge that the Father is greater so you have not answered the question.
I answered that already.
Ask again if you like.
Then I will call you a stupid moron
then you will complain about how I talk to people

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
17 Feb 22

@rajk999 said
I answered that already.
Ask again if you like.
Then I will call you a stupid moron
then you will complain about how I talk to people
Which is why your interpretation of scripture is so flaky you can not defend it so you simply become insulting. You are insulting more times than not.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 Feb 22

@kellyjay said
Which is why your interpretation of scripture is so flaky you can not defend it so you simply become insulting. You are insulting more times than not.
Telling a man with Alzheimer's who cannot remember that we have been down this road many times , is not an insult. It is an indication that he needs help. Neither is telling a man he is stupid, an insult if I answer a question several times and he still asks for the answer several times. You are a stupid man. It is the truth. Im telling no lies. You on the other hand is twisting the bible. God revealed to Peter that Jesus is the Son of God. There is nothing else anyone needs to know. You are also a dangerous false teacher. Your church is preaching half-baked doctrines and selling these to people. Again that is no insult. it is the truth.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
17 Feb 22

@rajk999 said
Jesus was just another guy ?
Christians are becoming worse than atheists.
Im sure atheists dont believe he was just another guy.
As Louis CK said, if you don't think that Christians won everything, I have a question for you: what year is it?

Moves
19 Feb 22

@divegeester said
Why?

In the OT one could be spared from god’s wrath by sacrificing a pigeon.
Only if it was your best pigeon.

Moves
19 Feb 22
3 edits

@sonship said
@Kevin-Eleven

Apparently Jesus wasn't enough. At least Paul thought so. 😉

If Paul didn't think Jesus was sufficient why did he write the book of Colossians arguing that "you are made full in Him" (2:20)[/b} and that in Him are all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge hidden" (2:3) ?

"For in Him all the fullness was pleased to dwell . ...[text shortened]...

I think you should read the book of Colossians, at least the first three chapters.
If Paul thought Jesus was sufficient, wouldn't he (Paul) have just kept his guilt-ridden yap shut instead of zipping about like a manic busybody presenting himself as the God-chosen apostle who was suddenly first among apostles (despite his obvious false modesty in changing his name to "little one" not to mention never having actually met Jesus or gone around with Him) and whose rambling blabbling was supposed to supplant anything Jesus Himself had to say?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Feb 22
1 edit

@kellyjay said
Was a pigeon for everyone once and for all, Jesus was for everyone's sins throughout all time, true?
It worked for a period and would have carried on working. But nevermind, my point was missed.

What you post here is one the best posts you have ever made KellyJay, it is such a pity that you don’t actually believe it.

Yes, Jesus sacrifice was for EVERYONE throughout time. Perfect.

Err… but what about the billions he will be burning alive for millions and millions and millions of years? I ask you …

You reply “well they rejected Jesus sacrifice”.

Whose the Christian now, not YOU that’s for sure?

The sacrifice wasn’t made to be accepted by sinners, it was made to be accepted by the Almighty. Salvation doesn’t depend on OUR acceptance of Christ’s sacrifice, it depends of the Almighty accepting it. We are accepted by the Almighty because of what Jesus did, not because we do or don’t believe in it.

I’m sorry to tell you but what you preach is an anti-Christ doctrine KellyJay.