Hopes for this forum...

Hopes for this forum...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Apr 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @fmf
You have accused Ghost of a Duke of lying about what he studied at university and what he now does for a living. What is your educational background and your job?
I am a Cambridge University graduate with a degree in History and Education and I work as an international consultant, university lecturer and translator having lived in various countries around the world.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Apr 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
I hand on heart think you are unemployed religious loner, possibly disciplined and maybe even ostracised by your previous church.
You can think whatever you like, tiger.

F

Moves
24 Apr 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
I am a Cambridge University graduate with a degree in History and Education and I work as an international consultant, university lecturer and translator having lived in various countries around the world.
My question about your educational background and your job is a serious one, in light of what you have been saying to Ghost of a Duke.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
24 Apr 18

I know. Do you deny it?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
24 Apr 18

How do you manage to post in here for 12 hours continuously, right through the night, and then go to paid employment...And then, allegedly, care for your sick parent?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Apr 18

My question about your educational background and your job is a serious one, in light of what you have been saying to Ghost of a Duke.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Apr 18

I know. Do you deny it?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Apr 18

How do you manage to post in here for 12 hours continuously, right through the night, and then go to paid employment...And then, allegedly, care for your sick parent?

F

Moves
24 Apr 18

Is this your childish way of rowing back from asserting that Ghost of a Duke has lied about his education and job?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Apr 18

Is this your childish way of rowing back from asserting that Ghost of a Duke has lied about his education and job?
Not at all. I think he is lying about having a theology degree based on his lack of knowledge of the Bible and I think his behavior in here is not at all indicative of someone who supervises a group of mental health professionals - quite the opposite, in fact.

F

Moves
24 Apr 18

Not at all. I think he is lying about having a theology degree based on his lack of knowledge of the Bible and I think his behavior in here is not at all indicative of someone who supervises a group of mental health professionals - quite the opposite, in fact.
And what's your job? What's your educational background?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
24 Apr 18

And what's your job? What's your educational background?
The most backward country in education, among first world countries is the USA

F

Moves
24 Apr 18

And saying this is part of your amusing-yourself deliberately-get-on-people's-nerves "sinful payback" thing?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
24 Apr 18

It will soon be May 2018 and springtime will be fully upon us in the Northern hemisphere, and....err... whatever it is for Wolfgang59 in NZ.

What are your hopes for this forum for the remainder of this year?
More sheep less goats
More discples less mouth worshipers
More wheat less tares
More doers less hearers
More children of God less chikdren of the devil

F

Moves
24 Apr 18

What is your educational background, what is your job and when were you first diagnosed with OCD?
You asked me about my education and my job and I answered you straight away. What about your education and job?