Hopes for this forum...

Hopes for this forum...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
24 Apr 18

Originally posted by @fmf
It's not clear because your answer appeared to introduce a clumsy double negative. Clear it up. Romans1009 has repeatedly posted that he went to Cambridge University. Is he being truthful or not truthful do you think?
I don't think he is lying, do you?

F

Moves
24 Apr 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
About going to Cambridge University etc.? Yes I do think Romans1009 is being deliberately untruthful.

Why don't you think he is lying about it?

F

Moves
24 Apr 18

FMF: You seriously think Romans1009 is not lying when he claims that he went to Cambridge University, works as a consultant and lecturer, and has lived around the world?

[b]Do you believe Romans is lying?
Of course, I do. Yes. Clearly, he is not telling the truth.

Moves
24 Apr 18

About going to Cambridge University etc.? Yes I do think Romans1009 is being deliberately untruthful.

Why don't you think he is lying about it?
I have no reason to believe he is lying. Why do you think he is lying?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
24 Apr 18

I don't know do you know wether or not he is lying?
What kind of weak person would lie about their life, their studies, their job? I didn't have to share these things, but did so while talking to grown-up people who were interested. It's how adults get to learn things about each other.

Only children would try and misuse this freely shared information while being unwilling to share similar information about themselves. Romans silly trolling in no way changes the fact that I have a theology degree and manage a mental health team. What does he do? Where did he study?.....Nobody knows.

F

Moves
24 Apr 18
1 edit

FMF: About going to Cambridge University etc.? Yes I do think Romans1009 is being deliberately untruthful. Why don't you think he is lying about it?

I have no reason to believe he is lying. Why do you think he is lying?
Here is what Romans1009 claimed: "I am a Cambridge University graduate with a degree in History and Education and I work as an international consultant, university lecturer and translator having lived in various countries around the world."

He has repeated the claim 6-7 times.

Do you have any reason to believe that it is true? Isn't it rather obvious that it isn't true?

F

Moves
24 Apr 18
1 edit

FMF: Romans1009 has repeatedly posted that he went to Cambridge University. Is he being truthful or not truthful do you think?

Do you think Romans1009 has demonstrated integrity in how he has described his own education and work and in what he accused Ghost of a Duke of regarding Ghost's education and work? Or has Romans1009 demonstrated integrity in only one of those two things, or perhaps in neither of them? How do you see it?

Moves
24 Apr 18

Here is what Romans1009 claimed: "I am a Cambridge University graduate with a degree in History and Education and I work as an international consultant, university lecturer and translator having lived in various countries around the world."

He has repeated the claim 6-7 times.

Do you have any reason to believe that it is true? Isn't it rather obvious that it isn't true?
So you think Romans should be regarded as guilty of lying until proven innocent but the same should not apply to Ghost?

F

Moves
24 Apr 18

So you think Romans should be regarded as guilty of lying until proven innocent but the same should not apply to Ghost?
Romans1009 is obviously lying when he claims that he is a Cambridge University graduate with a degree in History and Education and that he works as an international consultant, university lecturer and translator having lived in various countries around the world.

Look for yourself: https://www.redhotpawn.com/board/search.php?authorname=Romans1009

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
24 Apr 18

You don’t believe him either and you would admit it if you half a bollock and an ounce of integrity in your weedy body.

Moves
24 Apr 18

Romans1009 is obviously lying when he claims that he is a Cambridge University graduate with a degree in History and Education and that he works as an international consultant, university lecturer and translator having lived in various countries around the world.

Look for yourself: https://www.redhotpawn.com/board/search.php?authorname=Romans1009
Are you 100% sure that he is lying?

Moves
24 Apr 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
You don’t believe him either and you would admit it if you half a bollock and an ounce of integrity in your weedy body.
Would you describe your words as 'harmless banter' or 'spewing vitriol'?

F

Moves
24 Apr 18

Are you 100% sure that he is lying?
Yes.

Moves
24 Apr 18

Yes.
Prove it then.

F

Moves
24 Apr 18

Prove it then.
No.

Have you looked at https://www.redhotpawn.com/board/search.php?authorname=Romans1009 and the conversation (scattered across 3 threads) that led up to him making the claim?