Homo Christians

Homo Christians

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A

Moves
15 Mar 05

Once again, I will start off by saying that I am not very well versed in the bible, but does it actually condemn homosexuals? If so, could you please give the chapter and verse.
Romans 1:18-29

18The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities–his eternal power and divine nature–have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.
21For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles.

24Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator–who is forever praised. Amen.

26Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. 27In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion.

28Furthermore, since they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, he gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done. 29They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity.

A
Lazy Sod

Everywhere

Moves
15 Mar 05

Originally posted by Darfius
There is no such thing as a practicing homosexual Christian. That's like a practicing murdering Christian. Equally as absurd.
Damnation! Wonder what all those RC mafia bosses over in Rome think about that one.

A

Moves
15 Mar 05

Does it matter what anyone thinks about the Truth, does majority rule change the Truth, can a man of high standing add to or alter the Truth? Regardless of opinions and flavours of the day or even flavours of the decade, the Truth stays the same. Christ is the Word made flesh and He is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

S

Moves
15 Mar 05

Oh dear, who let the crazies out again?

A

Moves
15 Mar 05

Oh dear, who let the crazies out again?
1 Corinthians 2:14
The man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Lord Chook

Stringybark

Moves
15 Mar 05

Originally posted by Acts29
The man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned.
Nebuchanezzer 6:3
A man who quotes the word of the LORD without understanding is but an ass. The LORD says that all words that he utterth can be interpreted incorrectly by zealots, including these words.

A

Moves
15 Mar 05

Originally posted by Maustrauser
Nebuchanezzer 6:3
A man who quotes the word of the LORD without understanding is but an ass. The LORD says that all words that he utterth can be interpreted incorrectly by zealots, including these words.
Wow, you made up a scripture to back up your point ... it must be a desperate feeling when the Word of God obviously doesn't back your unGodly ideas.

Stop fighting ... God can rescue you from your uncontrollable lusts, He can save you, if you'll only let Him.

Lord Chook

Stringybark

Moves
15 Mar 05

Stop fighting ... God can rescue you from your uncontrollable lusts, He can save you, if you'll only let Him.[/b]
Spoilsport. I'm enjoying my lusts...😏

A

Moves
15 Mar 05

Originally posted by Maustrauser
Spoilsport. I'm enjoying my lusts...😏
hehe, I did too, Maustrauser ... but there is something better 🙂

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
15 Mar 05

Romans 1:18-29

18The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities–his eternal power and divine nature–have b ...[text shortened]... o be done. 29They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity.
Jesus didn't say that.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
15 Mar 05

Jesus didn't say that, either.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
15 Mar 05

Yo! Let's get real with this here thread. Who are you most attracted to on the new RHP faces? I vote for T1000. That is one good lookin boy.

A

Moves
15 Mar 05

Originally posted by no1marauder
Jesus didn't say that, either.
All scripture is God breathed.
Jesus is God.
I hope that answers your "question"

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
15 Mar 05
1 edit

All scripture is God breathed.
Jesus is God.
I hope that answers your "question"
I didn't ask a question, just stated a simple fact. You people call yourself Christians but you hardly ever quote Jesus' words in the Gospels. Where did Jesus say ALL scripture is "God breathed"? He obviously didn't care for the OT Law that said adulterers should be stoned to death, did he? John 8: 1-15. When considering the validity of doctrine the statements of the Principle (Jesus) must be preferred to the statements of his (mostly self-professed) Agents. Therefore, Jesus' statements are the only authoritative ones in the Bible for a "Christian" i.e. a follower of Christ's teaching.

d

Moves
15 Mar 05

Originally posted by kirksey957
Yo! Let's get real with this here thread. Who are you most attracted to on the new RHP faces? I vote for T1000. That is one good lookin boy.
I would be attracted to you if you built up some guts and submitted a picture.