"Hillary's on the Wrong Side of History Again" (article)

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D

Moves
29 Jun 16
2 edits

r

Moves
30 Jun 16

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Not to worry. It is foretold that all false religions will be destroyed.

(Revelation 17:1, 2) One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me: “Come, I will show you the judgment on the great prostitute who sits on many waters, 2 with whom the kings of the earth committed sexual immorality, and earth’s inhabitants were made drunk with the wine of her sexual immorality.”
(Revelation 17:16) And the ten horns that you saw and the wild beast, these will hate the prostitute and will make her devastated and naked, and they will eat up her flesh and completely burn her with fire.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
30 Jun 16

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Some American churches don't have Bibles either. And even if some do you won't hear it preached out of from the pulpit.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
30 Jun 16

Originally posted by roigam
Not to worry. It is foretold that all false religions will be destroyed.

(Revelation 17:1, 2) One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me: “Come, I will show you the judgment on the great prostitute who sits on many waters, 2 with whom the kings of the earth committed sexual immorality, and earth’s inhabitants were made drunk with t ...[text shortened]... make her devastated and naked, and they will eat up her flesh and completely burn her with fire.
A rather vague reference to false religions.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
01 Jul 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
A rather vague reference to false religions.
It's okay, the passage he quoted specifically has nothing to do with religion, false or otherwise.

D

Moves
01 Jul 16
1 edit