Hello

Hello

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aficionado of Prawns

Texas

Moves
17 May 18

Not new here. Had an old account years ago and now have a new account. Been around a few months, just mostly playing chess. The last time I ventured into this forum (Spirituality forum is the only one I have any interest in) I got very intimidated because of my lack of ability to get the hang of it. I found it very difficult to keep track of threads and messages that I should respond to. Some thought I was dodging, but I wasn't. Just found it hard to keep track. I chalked it up to "alzheimers" jokingly but then got lambasted for not really having alzheimers. 🙂

I'm going to give this the old college try again. I'll try to keep my communications more direct and dry so as not to stir up any trouble. I've perused several threads and don't see many opportunities to chime in with anything new, but I'll be on the lookout.

Nice to see everyone again. Look forward to conversing about spirituality. 😀

Moves
17 May 18

Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
Not new here. Had an old account years ago and now have a new account.
Who were you before?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
17 May 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Who were you before?
Is that any of your business, tiger? Keep your eyes on your own paper.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
17 May 18

Who were you before?
I knew that that would be the first thing you'd want to know.
Forget the subject of Spirituality. You're just obsessed with personalities here it seems.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
17 May 18

Not new here. Had an old account years ago and now have a new account. Been around a few months, just mostly playing chess. The last time I ventured into this forum (Spirituality forum is the only one I have any interest in) I got very intimidated because of my lack of ability to get the hang of it. I found it very difficult to keep track of threads ...[text shortened]... the lookout.

Tom, unlike Divegeester, I don't really care who you were before. If you want to inform us, you can.

Welcome back.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
17 May 18

Originally posted by @sonship
Forget the subject of [b]Spirituality
. You're just obsessed with personalities here it seems.[/b]
Yes, he even starts entire threads based on his anger issues with other posters, all of whom just happen to be Christians.

Bad (or sick) guy!

S. Korea

Moves
17 May 18

Tell us about your spiritual background

Moves
18 May 18

Not new here. Had an old account years ago and now have a new account. Been around a few months, just mostly playing chess. The last time I ventured into this forum (Spirituality forum is the only one I have any interest in) I got very intimidated because of my lack of ability to get the hang of it. I found it very difficult to keep track of threads ...[text shortened]... the lookout.

Welcome back. 🙂

Don't mind the bollocks.

Moves
18 May 18

Originally posted by @sonship
Forget the subject of [b]Spirituality
. You're just obsessed with personalities here it seems.[/b]
I’m responding to the first thing in OP’s post 😕
He made it the first thing he wanted to talk about.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
18 May 18

Nice to see everyone again. Look forward to conversing about spirituality.
What does that mean? The second sentence.

I've considered apologizing for asking, which pisses me off.

Moves
18 May 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @apathist
What does that mean? The second sentence.

I've considered apologizing for asking, which pisses me off.
Asking legitimate on topic questions is considered trolling by some of the lightweights in here.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
18 May 18

Asking legitimate on topic questions is considered trolling by some of the lightweights in here.
I guess you've dealt with stuff I don't know about. I figure be honest and move forward. Okay?

Aficionado of Prawns

Texas

Moves
18 May 18

You guys are funny. In a good way. I picture this forum as a pub, everyone giving each other a hard time but buying each other drinks at the same time.

I was sumydid before. I was here years ago during the "Grampy Bobby" days. I'm Reformed Protestant but not completely tied to any specific doctrine by the letter.

Well met or re-met in some cases!

F

Moves
18 May 18

I was sumydid before.
Nope. I don't think you were. Sorry.

w

Moves
18 May 18
1 edit

Someone gave you a thumbs down for this? Not surprising in these parts

Hysterical.

Run man, run while you still can!!! 😲