Happy New Year SF!

Happy New Year SF!

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
31 Dec 18

Love and be loved.

If any God truly exists worthy of worship, I'm sure they will be happy with that.

I hope 2019 will bring good health and happiness to all of you. (No exceptions).

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
31 Dec 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Love and be loved.

If any God truly exists worthy of worship, I'm sure they will be happy with that.

I hope 2019 will bring good health and happiness to all of you. (No exceptions).
Not bad.... !!!

-VR

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31 Dec 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Love and be loved.

Happy New Year to you too Ghostly one.

πŸ™‚

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
31 Dec 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Love and be loved.

Everyone loves me, and I love everyone. But I don't like divegeester. He said so. 😜

May everyone have a happy, healthy and prosperous new year. πŸ₯‚ πŸŽ‰ 🍻

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
31 Dec 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Love and be loved.

πŸ™‚ I agree, I hope for the best in each of our lives.

w

Moves
31 Dec 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Love and be loved.

Just another day kids, but I won't be a Debbie Downer.

Happy New Year and may Christians go a little easier on you kids on these forums so at least you have a fighting chance next year. πŸ™‚

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
31 Dec 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Love and be loved.

happy new year ghost,
many more...

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
01 Jan 19

I can begin the new year wishing everyone well but by July I'll be wishing a few to drop dead

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
01 Jan 19

@lemondrop said
I can begin the new year wishing everyone well but by July I'll be wishing a few to drop dead
By April 15 I'll be wishing the IRS would drop dead.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
01 Jan 19

@lemondrop said
LOL......I bet it will be long before July!!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

-VR

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
01 Jan 19
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Love and be loved.

I am the Lover and the Beloved ....

It's going to be a good year for my friends. They will all find their place.... And I reckon I'll have a child by xmas with the woman of my dreams.

Life is good for the righteous.

(Yes it's the same woman that I wanted to conjure into my life. Tracy !!!!! )