Happy Easter

Happy Easter

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
20 Apr 14
2 edits

Originally posted by RJHinds
He may feel he is unworthy to partake.
yeah that's right i feel unworthy! Maybe if effhim sprinkled me with Holy water i could become christian enough to partake! After all if he can do it to a hot cross bun i stand a good chance!

Moves
20 Apr 14

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
yeah that's right i feel unworthy! Maybe if effhim sprinkled me with Holy water i could become christian enough to partake! After all if he can do it to a hot cross bun i stand a good chance!
But you are avoiding the issue that you are deliberately disobeying Christ's command to partake, not to merely observe.

rc

Moves
20 Apr 14

Originally posted by divegeester
But you are avoiding the issue that you are deliberately disobeying Christ's command to partake, not to merely observe.
Meh put it on the tab.

Moves
20 Apr 14
1 edit

Meh put it on the tab.
I am not personally concerned with your disobedience to Christ's instruction robbie, I hold no judgment, but considering your desire to present your personal ministry in the best light I am intrigued at your apparent disengagement with Christ's written command.

rc

Moves
20 Apr 14

I am not personally concerned with your disobedience to Christ's instruction robbie, I hold no judgment, but considering your desire to present your personal ministry in the best light I am intrigued at your apparent disengagement with Christ's written command.
are you?

Moves
20 Apr 14
1 edit

are you?
Is this childish pouting the best you can do when challenged as to why you are disobeying Christ's command?

rc

Moves
20 Apr 14

Is this childish pouting the best you can do when challenged as to why you are disobeying Christ's command?
yes

Moves
20 Apr 14

are you?
Yes, I am. Very.

The command from Jesus is to "do this in rememberance of me". Not to "observe"

rc

Moves
20 Apr 14

Yes, I am. Very.

The command from Jesus is to "do this in rememberance of me". Not to "observe"
ok

Moves
20 Apr 14

yes
Do you think you should take it up with your elder at Kingdom Hall. Perhaps they will have a more obligatory view of Christ's commands than you do?

rc

Moves
20 Apr 14

Do you think you should take it up with your elder at Kingdom Hall. Perhaps they will have a more obligatory view of Christ's commands than you do?
ok

Moves
20 Apr 14

ok
Christ has given you a command robbie, why don't you feel obligated to carry it out?

rc

Moves
20 Apr 14
1 edit

Christ has given you a command robbie, why don't you feel obligated to carry it out?
not worthy

Moves
20 Apr 14

ok
Do you feel it is important to carry out Christ's commands?

rc

Moves
20 Apr 14

Do you feel it is important to carry out Christ's commands?
yes