god's office, come right in.

god's office, come right in.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
24 Feb 12

Originally posted by jaywill
Ravi Zacharias has a few things to say related to this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EonZXFd0Afw&feature=related
he makes some good points, but in the end he falls back on the tired old god of the gaps argument.

j

Moves
24 Feb 12

Originally posted by VoidSpirit
he makes some good points, but in the end he falls back on the tired old god of the gaps argument.
Ravi Zacharias on Sin.

Those who are without sin need not watch.

&feature=related

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
24 Feb 12

Originally posted by jaywill
Ravi Zacharias on Sin.

Those who are without sin need not watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFJgov3ABmA&feature=related
i won't be watching it then.

j

Moves
24 Feb 12

Originally posted by VoidSpirit
i won't be watching it then.
Good.

Don't watch this one either.

&feature=related

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
24 Feb 12
1 edit

Originally posted by stellspalfie
oi!! mr knob, you came in, now answer the question!!!!! hypothetical god demands answers!!!!
now, now. it seems a bit out of the spirit of the op to demand that someone answer the question, on the other hand, I think jaywill should get into the spirit of the op and not try to steer this hypothetical op into other regions . By my reckoning this op is humour and a bit of speculation, rather than dealing with concrete , bit humorless and deserves a humourous , hypothetical reply, rather than taking it 100% serious.
Perhaps jaywill (or others ) would beg to differ .

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
24 Feb 12

j

Moves
24 Feb 12
3 edits

Originally posted by sonhouse
You didn't know he was next in the succession list? He is right at the hand of god so you best believe whatever he says. He is the chosen one.
You didn't know he was next in the succession list? He is right at the hand of god so you best believe whatever he says. He is the chosen one.

Hey, I'm not the one who started a thread on "If a god existed" - dictating what the qualifications for such a being should be.

Who thinks he's next in the succession list ? Looks like you dream you're the first in the list or whoever wants to be first has to pass through your criteria.

You're a flaming hypocrit sonhouse.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
24 Feb 12

"Worst: minature chamelions. I just heard about these as apparently they have recently been discovered. Chamelions not even as long as your thumb nail!! No wonder we've just found them. And boy, could they get crushed easy"

Poor little sods, apparently they take on the colour of the bottom of your shoe just before you step on them. could've killed thousands and would'nt know; a Janiest nightmare.