God's Defense Lawyers

God's Defense Lawyers

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
25 Jun 15

Originally posted by FMF
Do you believe that there is vengeance and punishment by way of eternal torture for non-believers at the hands of the Christian God that you believe in? [Bump]
What's with the [bump] thing?

I believe, FMF, that everything is in God's hands to do with as He chooses. After all, an omniscient God doesn't make mistakes, and is just in all His ways.

c

Moves
25 Jun 15

Originally posted by FMF
More blurted out silliness. I have not suggested that chaney3 is not confused. But for you to suggest he is NOT concerned with the ideology and mythology the Bible propagates and is not deeply troubled by its content is just silly, silly silly. Take a moment to consider what you are saying before you press 'Post'..
Bump, bump and more bump for FMF. What the hell is your belief? It would be nice to know for future debates. You already make no sense, so knowing your belief system would explain much.

Bump for FMF.......what do you believe?

F

Moves
25 Jun 15

Originally posted by josephw
What's with the [bump] thing?

I believe, FMF, that everything is in God's hands to do with as He chooses. After all, an omniscient God doesn't make mistakes, and is just in all His ways.
The 'bump thing' is to repose questions you have dodged.

You haven't answered my question. Do you believe that there is eternal torture for non-believers in the afterlife. You said divegeester does not like what you say about it ~ so, what do you say about it?

F

Moves
25 Jun 15
1 edit

Originally posted by chaney3
Bump, bump and more bump for FMF. What the hell is your belief? It would be nice to know for future debates. You already make no sense, so knowing your belief system would explain much.

Bump for FMF.......what do you believe?
And...
Originally posted by chaney3
a-hole .. jerk .. hypocrite .. stupid .. jerkoff .. idiot .. moron .. jerk .. idiot a-hole.. a-hole... a-hole .. stupid .. jerkoff ... ignorant ... The gay relationship between dive and FMF...

You've given up answering any of the questions anyway so why are you still deflecting by pretending that how my beliefs pertain to your OP [and comments thereafter] have not been crystal clear?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Jun 15

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Years ago i was short of cash and was rushing around everywhere trying to get some money together. In desperation i found myself looking down the back of the sofa and considering gambling what little money i did have. I remember sitting quite deflated on a park bench, when a gust of wind blew a 20 pound note that literally stuck to my forehead. The m ...[text shortened]... finite mind. My advice would be to keep your faith and let him find you.

But sure, ask away.
This, as is not uncommon, is the most sane post in this thread.

F

Moves
25 Jun 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne
This, as is not uncommon, is the most sane post in this thread.
What? Not one of josephw's? Interesting. 😛

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Jun 15

Originally posted by FMF
What? Not one of josephw's? Interesting. 😛
Joe didn't start posting until after this post of GoaD's.

Moves
25 Jun 15

GoaD.

I really should have gone with Ghost of an Aubergine.

😞

F

Moves
25 Jun 15

Ha ha! But you declared "the most sane post in this thread" AFTER josephw had posted ELEVEN times on this thread! Why on earth would you declare "the most sane post in this thread" before you'd read the whole thread? Poor josephw, somehow felled by the vacuum caused by the opposite of a swinging fist. 😀

F

Moves
25 Jun 15

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
GoaD.

I really should have gone with Ghost of an Aubergine.

😞
You should have gone with Ghost of nominally agnostic Duke.
😉

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
25 Jun 15

Originally posted by FMF
The 'bump thing' is to repose questions you have dodged.

You haven't answered my question. Do you believe that there is eternal torture for non-believers in the afterlife. You said divegeester does not like what you say about it ~ so, what do you say about it?
I said about it about all I'm going to say about it.

Everything is in God's hands. God is just and makes no mistakes. When one trusts in God one needn't worry about things that are out of one's hands.

Why don't you ask me about eternal life? Why the fixation on "torment" and "agony"? Seems to me that eternal life would be a much more interesting topic to discuss than worrying over something one had no power over.

One thing I know for sure is that one doesn't want to miss out on eternal life no matter what!

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
25 Jun 15

Originally posted by FMF
More blurted out silliness. I have not suggested that chaney3 is not confused. But for you to suggest he is NOT concerned with the ideology and mythology the Bible propagates and is not deeply troubled by its content is just silly, silly silly. Take a moment to consider what you are saying before you press 'Post'..
Just your opinion FMF, is all that is.

I'll post what, when and where I see fit. You don't make the rules for me. I do, or better yet, God does.

Unbump! lol 🙂

Moves
25 Jun 15

Originally posted by FMF
You should have gone with Ghost of nominally agnostic Duke.
😉
🙂

My forum foes would have loved that. Hinds probably would have lost control of his bladder.

F

Moves
25 Jun 15

I'll post what, when and where I see fit. You don't make the rules for me. I do, or better yet, God does.
Me calling you out for posting hair-trigger half-baked not-thought-through nonsense time and time again has not got, in any shape or form, anything to do with making "rules" for you. Don't be so paranoid. It's just me responding candidly to the kind of stuff you too often post. 🙂

F

Moves
25 Jun 15

I said about it about all I'm going to say about it.
But your "answer" earlier was a failure/refusal to answer. The question was: Do you believe that there is eternal torture for non-believers in the afterlife?