Fundamentalist Christian Intolerance

Fundamentalist Christian Intolerance

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
07 Dec 05
1 edit

Originally posted by no1marauder
RB doesn't feel he made a mistake; he's quite happy about his comments as he indicated in his post in this thread. How, pray tell, can I "punish" him? I am a mere lowly poster on RHP just like he is. You obviously don't even know what happened but are perfectly willing to create the fiction that somehow I was the bad guy in all this. People who read ...[text shortened]... ypocrite.

EDIT: The thread is http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=34277
marauder: " .... the fiction that somehow I was the bad guy in all this."

You are the one rehashing this n-word thingy and on top of that insinuating and accusing me of excusing him for saying this .... you are not being fair, marauder, stop this charade !

marauder: " But you can't be bothered to know the facts before you start with YET ANOTHER of your never ending attack posts against other members of the site."

.... other members of the site ? You mean you and your bullying friends.

You again have the audacity to turn things upside down.

Marauder's shadow: If you don't stop adressing my bullying others on this site I will accuse you of posting "attacking posts" against other members of the site.

It is plain to see marauder. You are a manipulating accusing deciever.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
07 Dec 05
2 edits

Ivanhoe, when is the last time you contributed anything to any thread in this forum, aside from your personal attacks and syndication of Vatican and CRISIS Magazine news articles? Can you remember? I can't.

C
W.P. Extraordinaire

State of Franklin

Moves
07 Dec 05

Originally posted by sasquatch672
[b]When you become a Christian God gives you the right to point out others sins to help them find the truth that they need a savior.

Dude. This is exactly the attitude that drives me absolutely up a wall with you people.

I don't even think you do it because you want to help people. I think you do it for sport. I think you like it because y ...[text shortened]... And when you point out someone's flaws or sins, you are judging them. It's not anything else.[/b]
Dude! It sounds like the way racist see other people. You have the image of "you people". You're assuming the worst about their hearts and intentions. "I think you like it because you get to look at other peoples' faults and say, "I'm better than that guy." "

While I don't think Christians need to "point out other sins" - they do need to point out that everyone is a sinner. And that's how people learns " the truth that they need a savior" as RBHill said.

So check your own "attitude" if your worried about not being judgmental.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
07 Dec 05
1 edit

Originally posted by ivanhoe
[b/]marauder: " .... the fiction that somehow I was the bad guy in all this."

You are the one rehashing this n-word thingy and on top of that insinuating and accusing me of excusing him for saying this .... you are not being fair, marauder, stop this charade !

marauder: " But you can't be bothered to know the facts before you start with YET ...[text shortened]... r members of the site.

It is plain to see marauder. You are a manipulating accusing deciever.
Carefully read this thread; it was RBHILL who proudly brought up the subject of his racist comments, not me. You did excuse him using the racial epithet by blaming others for getting poor, racist RB to say something "he didn't want to". The proof is in the thread for anybody to read; you are the one trying to trying to change the facts. Shame on you for your blatant lies and pathetic attempts at deception. And shame on you for allying yourself with an ignorant bigot to the point of ignoring the truth to continue a petty, childish vendetta against others on the site.

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
07 Dec 05

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
07 Dec 05
1 edit

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
07 Dec 05

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
07 Dec 05
1 edit

Okay, I completely don't understand how you're going after no1 here when RBHILL committed the crime. I understand that no1 is your arch-enemy, and deserves to burn in the lake of fire for a thousand eternities. But see this is what I don't understand. Just because it was a guy on "your team" that committed an absolutely disgusting and offensive ...[text shortened]... t, because I can point to a thousand instances where you guys say all you have to do is believe.
Sas: "Okay, I completely don't understand how you're going after no1 here when RBHILL committed the crime."

Committed the crime ? What crime ? You mean using the n-word ?

Do you think that this is what it is all about ?

Sas: " .... Just because it was a guy on "your team" that committed an absolutely disgusting and offensive breach here, ..... "

Firstly, RBHILL is not on my team.

Secondly, why did the marauder have to rehash and dish out this n-word incident again ? Answer: To prove that RBHILL is a bad person. It should prove, very irrationally, that nobody in his right mind can possibly be against bullying him. Well, I'll tell you something Sas, I am against bullying him.

Sas: "If somebody you didn't like did the same thing, you'd be on him like white on rice."

I would consider the circumstances in which the offense took place. I would certainly take into account whether provocations took place. This does not diminish RBHILL's responsibilities, but because RBHILL used the n-word it also doesn't diminish the responsibilities of those who are guilty of constantly insulting and harrassing him. These people are, in your case, very succesfull in turning attention to their victims and lay all the blame on them for any turmoil that is happening. You are only looking at the transgressions RBHILL performed, but forget or refuse to look at how his bullies were and are acting

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
07 Dec 05
4 edits

Originally posted by KnightWulfe
Because I read the threads and he types that sort of thing. Occasionally, he does have something to say that is not a regurgitation of the say biblical quotation, but it is rare.

I am tending to agree with Sas....

Perhaps he doth protest too much!
Knightwulfe: "Because I read the threads .... "

Exactly, you read his threads.

Are you forced by anyone to read his threads ?

Of course not ! Then how can you claim he is pushing his beliefs on you ? You are giving him more power than he has.

Simply stop reading his posts and lo and behold .... he is not anymore pushing your beliefs on you.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
07 Dec 05
3 edits

[b/]Sas: "Okay, I completely don't understand how you're going after no1 here when RBHILL committed the crime."

Committed the crime ? What crime ? You mean using the n-word ?

Do you think that this is what it is all about ?

Sas: " .... Just because it was a guy on "your team" that committed an absolutely disgusting and offensive bre ...[text shortened]... ons RBHILL performed, but forget or refuse to look at how his bullies were and are acting
Do you think if you continually tell a lie people will eventually believe it? RBHILL brought up the incident, not me. Since he boasted about it, I felt a need to comment on his deplorable actions. You jumped to his defense BEFORE I posted anything about it and without knowing ANYTHING about what happened! It was your typical, knee jerk reaction to start attacking others on this site that you have an irrational hatred for. You're truly twisted; read the thread where it occurred - not only is he a racist but a sexist to boot. Your pal and ally.

EDIT: page 4, 14:53

RBHILL: But I was glad I went back to my old self for a day and said racist things to get you people off of my back and it worked.
But I asked Christ for forgiveness and I know I got it 1 John 1:9.

page 4 15:00 with one intervening post by KnightWulfe:

Ivanhoe: The usual bunch, guess who, is trying to upset you and trying to make you say things you don't want to say. The instruments they use are the familiar ones: Insults, provocations, insinuating and manipulating interrrogations, degrading actions, ridicule, etc etc.

.... and all this in the name of liberalism.

Stop the lies, Ivanhoe.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
07 Dec 05

Originally posted by no1marauder
That's me.

There are treatments for your bladder problem, Ivanhoe.
marauder: "There are treatments for your bladder problem, Ivanhoe"

I know .... having pissing matches with you.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
07 Dec 05

Okay, I completely don't understand how you're going after no1 here when RBHILL committed the crime. I understand that no1 is your arch-enemy, and deserves to burn in the lake of fire for a thousand eternities. But see this is what I don't understand. Just because it was a guy on "your team" that committed an absolutely disgusting and offensive ...[text shortened]... t, because I can point to a thousand instances where you guys say all you have to do is believe.
Sas: "You at least have to check him up. That's what a leader would do."

Sorry Sas, but I am not his leader. I am nobody's leader here on RHP.

K
Chess Samurai

Yes

Moves
07 Dec 05

[b]marauder: "There are treatments for your bladder problem, Ivanhoe"

I know .... having pissing matches with you.[/b]
Just do us all a favor and dont piss into the wind....

.... or a fan......

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
07 Dec 05

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
07 Dec 05