Fundamentalist Christian Intolerance

Fundamentalist Christian Intolerance

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
07 Dec 05
1 edit

Marauder, RBHILL knows he did wrong. He has repented. He made this perfectly clear. Now, why are you still after him because of this n-word incident ? Why do you keep accusing him because of this ?

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
07 Dec 05

Originally posted by no1marauder
Why don't you read the thread, Ivanhoe, I gave you the link earlier. It's usually a good idea to get the facts first before taking sides.
It still is funny though that you cried over me calling chess a mans game.

Will you cry over me calling Football, or Baseball a mans game to?
Or even war being a mans game?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
08 Dec 05

Originally posted by ivanhoe
Marauder, RBHILL knows he did wrong. He has repented. He made this perfectly clear. Why are you still after him because of this n-word incident ?
Where did he say he did wrong?

Where did he repent?

As far as I can see, the main one continuing to bring that incident up is you.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
08 Dec 05

Apparently not, according to your definition of "bullying"; I still got to call him an ignorant racist bigot. So I still win.😀
You always want to win marauder. This partly explains your accusation sprees here on the forums. What greater instrument to go for a win than to incriminate your opponent and thus driving him into a corner ?

R

California

Moves
08 Dec 05

You always want to win marauder. This partly explains your accusation sprees here on the forums. What greater instrument to go for a win than to incriminate your opponent and thus driving him into a corner ?
I wonder if he does that in his chess games too.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
08 Dec 05

Originally posted by RBHILL
It still is funny though that you cried over me calling chess a mans game.

Will you cry over me calling Football, or Baseball a mans game to?
Or even war being a mans game?
If I ever met you, rest assured one of us would be crying and it wouldn't be me.

Your comment was ignorant and remains ignorant. Chess is certainly not a "man's game"; there are probably a hundred women on this site who could kick yer sorry a** at it. Is it a white man's game too because there's never been a black world champion?

War's not a game, dimwit. There's a lot of women wearing the uniform and risking their lives as we speak; something a loudmouth, self-centered piece of trash like yourself wouldn't do in a million years.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
08 Dec 05

Are you still claiming that I somehow forced your friend RB to use the term "nigger"?

R

California

Moves
08 Dec 05

If I ever met you, rest assured one of us would be crying and it wouldn't be me.

Your comment was ignorant and remains ignorant. Chess is certainly not a "man's game"; there are probably a hundred women on this site who could kick yer sorry a** at it. Is it a white man's game too because there's never been a black world champion?

Wa ...[text shortened]... mething a loudmouth, self-centered piece of trash like yourself wouldn't do in a million years.
I could care less if women can beat me at chess. Life is not about chess.

And use Italians have a saying like on the back of my moms lisence plate "you hit me, we hit you."

R

California

Moves
08 Dec 05

Are you still claiming that I somehow forced your friend RB to use the term "nigger"?
Yes.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
08 Dec 05

Yes.
Ivanhoe: RBHILL knows he did wrong. He has repented. He made this perfectly clear

Guess not.

R

California

Moves
08 Dec 05

Ivanhoe: RBHILL knows he did wrong. He has repented. He made this perfectly clear

Guess not.
Look at my preveous posts.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
08 Dec 05

Guess not.
One thing is certain. You don't repent for what you are doing wrong.

R

California

Moves
08 Dec 05

One thing is certain. You don't repent for what you are doing wrong.
Amen, all we can do ivanhoe is pray for him.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
08 Dec 05

Amen, all we can do ivanhoe is pray for him.
Amen. In the serenity prayer, no1marauder is one of those things that you can't change.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
08 Dec 05

I am claiming that one of your strategies is to get people angry. If people get angry they often say things they regret later. You know that. You use this fact to be able to accuse people anew and score even more points in your "debates", but now you accuse them for saying the things when they were angry .... and guess what, there is a chance your opponent becomes angry again.

This game, oh yes it is a game, gives you a feeling of control, marauder. You are addicted to that game, you are addicted to that feeling.