Forum etiquette #2

Forum etiquette #2

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Apr 17

Sorry for going off topic a bit.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Apr 17
1 edit

Originally posted by sonship
A Prayer for to the halfway open hearted Atheist.

[quote] "Lord Jesus. You know I have no faith. But You seem to have had ALL the faith. I lay my hands on You Lord Jesus. I just identify with You. You have faith FOR me Jesus. I have none. Lord Jesus I take You as my believing One on my behalf. Be what I am not. Be all that I am not. Come with all You ...[text shortened]... all. If God is not FAITHFUL our faith means nothing at all.

God is FAITHFUL.
Christians with dead faith do not please God.
Living faith acknowledges that good works is an essential requirement before eternal life is granted. Christians whose lives include good works have this living faith and they please God.

Cape Town

Moves
11 Apr 17

Originally posted by josephw
It is also morally wrong to attack another poster by suggesting he has "worst" behavior, especially when replying to a poster that makes some of the most virulent verbal and hateful attacks against the Christian God and His followers in this forum.
Nonsense . Pointing out that a person has a 'worst' behaviour is not morally wrong in the least, and the fact that I addressed my post to a person you dislike is irrelevant.
Of course I wasn't pointing out that he has a 'worst behaviour' as everyone has one, what I was pointing out was that he has much worse behaviour than plagiarism. He has himself admitted to returning evil for what he perceived to be evil. If you want us to go into the details of some of his behaviour we could, but he won't be thanking you for bringing it up.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
11 Apr 17

Originally posted by FMF
Why wouldn't I think I'd marked it "correctly" after 10 years of reading sonship's posts and interacting with him? You a free to mark "Slippery Eel" on my card if you want.
"Why wouldn't I think I'd marked it "correctly" after 10 years of reading sonship's posts and interacting with him?"

That's what I'd like to know! Maybe because you found out you were wrong?

"You a free to mark "Slippery Eel" on my card if you want."

I don't like that one. Too mean. I think "HumorlessOne" or "Mr. Serious" might work better.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
11 Apr 17

Originally posted by twhitehead
Nonsense . Pointing out that a person has a 'worst' behaviour is not morally wrong in the least, and the fact that I addressed my post to a person you dislike is irrelevant.
Of course I wasn't pointing out that he has a 'worst behaviour' as everyone has one, what I was pointing out was that he has much worse behaviour than plagiarism. He has himself adm ...[text shortened]... the details of some of his behaviour we could, but he won't be thanking you for bringing it up.
I don't dislike anyone. I just don't like some of the things they say.

Cape Town

Moves
11 Apr 17

I don't dislike anyone. I just don't like some of the things they say.
It remains the case that the fact that you don't like some of the things they say is irrelevant to the point I was making.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Apr 17
3 edits

Originally posted by FMF
My advice to sonship is based upon my premise that he doesn't participate here as if it were a debate and discussion board.
My advice to sonship is based upon my premise that he doesn't participate here as if it were a debate and discussion board.

People on this Forum with whom I have participated in back and forth, back and forth, debates / discussions (and sometime extensive ones) at one time or another ( a few names that immediately come to mind) -

FMF,
twhitehead,
sonhouse,
RJHinds,
Rajk999,
wolfgang59,
ThinkofOne
ThousandOne (tag?).
divegeester,
roigam,
Robbie Carrobie,
Galvaston75,
apathist,
667joe,
karoly aczel,
Ghost of Duke,
Great King Rat,
lemonlime,
JS375,
Deep Thought,
Proper Knob,
Grampy Bobby,
Dasa,
vistesd,
checkbaiter,
KellyJay,
googlefudge,

This is to name some as I check back over the pages of this Forum.
I do not have to go over the same debates/discussion with the same people if I choose not to. I can exchange views with new posters that I notice, and do.

FMF's charge that "he (sonship) doesn't participate here as if it were a debate and discussion board" is far from accurate.

Anybody can look up my posts and verify this for themselves.
Yes, often though I do not entertain comments I think of as not too pertinent.

F

Moves
11 Apr 17

People on this Forum with whom I have participated in back and forth, back and forth, debates / discussions (and sometime extensive ones) at one time or another ( a few names that immediately come to mind) -

FMF ...[text shortened]... for themselves.
In my view, you use it too much as if it was your own personal blog or web site and not enough as a debate and discussion message boeard.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Apr 17
2 edits

Hey Suzianne, that publishing function is called Living Stream Ministry, not "Ministries"

A small picky point I know - "Living Stream [singular] Ministry".

However there may be another company with a similar name.

And thanks for vouching that it has taken no deep discerning "suspecting" that I have been saying many of the same things as Nee and Lee. I know divegeester seems to fancy that he has been like the detective Columbo, skillfully "suspecting" that I am influenced by Watchman Nee and Witness Lee

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Apr 17
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
In my view, you use it too much as if it was your own personal blog or web site and not enough as a debate and discussion message boeard.
You're penny's worth is mighty poised to become your hundred dollar bill's worth.

If that wasn't the problem you'd be bothered by something else.
Face it FMF, you just are a militant anti-Christian Faith propagandist.

It bothers you that people have convictions founded in the Christian faith - period.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
11 Apr 17

Originally posted by twhitehead
Of course I wasn't pointing out that he has a 'worst behaviour' as everyone has one, what I was pointing out was that he has much worse behaviour than plagiarism. He has himself adm ...[text shortened]... the details of some of his behaviour we could, but he won't be thanking you for bringing it up.
Then why did you say I don't like sonhouse? Why did you say that?

By comparison, which poster says the worse things? sonhouse or sonship?

Can you provide an example from both?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Apr 17
3 edits

Then why did you say I don't like sonhouse? Why did you say that?

By comparison, which poster says the worse things? sonhouse or sonship?

Can you provide an example from both?
If the behavior is so terribly amoral I would think anyone else should be able to concur (beforehand) with the examples twhitehead has ready to submit.

Who else noticed this "worst" moral behavior ?
Examples? Someone else besides twhitehead to anticipate his specimens ?

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
11 Apr 17

FMF ...[text shortened]... for themselves.
Hey! That hurts! Where's my name? 😉

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
11 Apr 17

If the behavior is so terribly amoral I would think anyone else should be able to concur (beforehand) with the examples twhitehead has ready to submit.

Who else noticed this "worst" moral behavior ?
Examples? Someone else besides twhitehead to anticipate his specimens ?
Frankly, I don't know what twhitehead is on about. Everyone, almost everyone, posting in this forum has said some kind of mean thing to someone else at one time or another.

twhitehead is just trying to beat me up because he doesn't like me. lol

F

Moves
11 Apr 17

Face it FMF, you just are a militant anti-Christian Faith propagandist.
If I start "preaching" on a debating board, with long long long copy pasted quotes from texts, endless monologues based closely on the writings of some ideologue or other, maybe seven or eight posts in a row, hacking out doctrine and dogma and sanctimonious cant, day after day, and showing little or no interest in beliefs that are different from mine, then perhaps you can try to characterize me as a "propagandist".