Formerly useful

Formerly useful

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
20 Dec 13

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
20 Dec 13

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
It's merely to avoid a wall of text.

You seem offended.[hidden]if you don't like them, don't read them[/hidden]
You seem offended {hidden}if you don't like them, don't read them

You hypocritical piece of s h 1t

Cape Town

Moves
20 Dec 13

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
.....that you meant it tongue in cheek.
Maybe not.
I was being serious. If you could preach to dolphins, and they could understand you, I have no doubt that some of them would be religious.

So you have some examples you care to cite which discuss the religiosity of any creature other than man?
I hardly think it requires examples, I think that if you have a pet, you would be able to identify some behaviours in it that are the same as some behaviours to be noted in religious people. Deference to authority for example.

I am claiming--- very seriously, very emphatically--- that there exists no record of animals behaving in any way, shape or form similar in action to the evident religious nature of man.
And I do not think you know very much about animals. I also think you are being quite ridiculous when you make a claim about all records. You are of course dismissing most fairy tales, and even a few religious books. For example, the snake in the garden of Eden seemed quite religious.