FMF and dive right, KellyJay wrong

FMF and dive right, KellyJay wrong

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
02 Nov 18

"I no longer believe any of that. Stuff about "the One" is not real to me. Do you think I should be pretending to be a believer? Do you think I should be pretending that I feel I have turned my back on something real?"

I read this as you were saying you were pretending, but what you
actually said was should I be. You were right I made a mistake,
sorry.

Moves
02 Nov 18

@kellyjay said
"I no longer believe any of that. Stuff about "the One" is not real to me. Do you think I should be pretending to be a believer? Do you think I should be pretending that I feel I have turned my back on something real?"

sorry.
Well played.

F

Moves
02 Nov 18

@kellyjay said

sorry.
Thumbed up.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
02 Nov 18

@fmf said
Thumbed up.
🙂 Thanks guys...now back to the debates.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
02 Nov 18

@kellyjay said
🙂 Thanks guys...now back to the debates.
Tip of the hat sir.

T

Moves
02 Nov 18

@kellyjay said

sorry.
Think about what it took for you to admit that you misread what FMF wrote. Think about what it took for you to set aside your pride and check yourself.

The fact is that you have a very long history of misreading things. For the vast majority of them, you still haven't set your pride aside and checked yourself.

The fact is that you have poor reading comprehension skills. Set your pride aside and get the help you need. It'll help you to comprehend what others are saying. It'll also help you to comprehend what scripture is saying as well.

If you remain true to form, you'll take this as an "insult". And once again it'll be your pride talking. Set aside that pride and get the help that you need. You win. Others win. Everybody wins.

Moves
02 Nov 18
1 edit

@thinkofone said
Think about what it took for you to admit that you misread what FMF wrote. Think about what it took for you to set aside your pride and check yourself.

The fact is that you have a very long history of misreading things. For the vast majority of them, you still haven't set your pride aside and checked yourself.

The fact is that you have poor reading comprehension skil ...[text shortened]... e talking. Set aside that pride and get the help that you need. You win. Others win. Everybody wins.
Set aside your pride and answer the questions you have been evading. How about that?

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
02 Nov 18

@thinkofone said

The fact is that you have poor reading comprehension skil ...[text shortened]... e talking. Set aside that pride and get the help that you need. You win. Others win. Everybody wins.
You're such a simp.

'Even' Becker now is outsmarting you,

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
04 Nov 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You're such a simp.

'Even' Becker now is outsmarting you,
Maybe he's not here to outsmart people

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
04 Nov 18

@karoly-aczel said
Maybe he's not here to outsmart people
Yes. A man should know his limitations.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
04 Nov 18
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Yes. A man should know his limitations.
what?

Are you that dense?

You dont know the first thing about spirituality. You just demonstrated it. Jerk.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
05 Nov 18

@karoly-aczel said
what?

Are you that dense?

You dont know the first thing about spirituality. You just demonstrated it. Jerk.
You don't know the first thing about coherent conversation.

(You just demonstrated it).

w

Moves
06 Nov 18