Favorite Psalms/Bible Verses

Favorite Psalms/Bible Verses

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
06 Mar 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Well that’s fair enough, but I’m not alone in this judgment am I.
Argumentum ad populum.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Mar 18
1 edit

I would say that FMF, Ghost of a Duke, JS357 and a few others of course, are the posters who display the most integrity here. You, Romans1009, and several other supposed Christians display the least.
Coming from you, that’s a compliment.

Are you on one of your posting benders and getting loopy again? Sack time, kiddo.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Mar 18

2 Cor 8:21

For we are taking pains to do what is right, not only in the eyes of the Lord but also in the eyes of man
“Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.”

(Acts 5:29)

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Mar 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
Argumentum ad populum.
I wasn’t making an argument I was helping you reflect on the fact that my someone’s good opinion of you is just that, opinion. And if many hold the same negative opinion then that is worth considering.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Mar 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
Coming from you, that’s a compliment.
Get ‘em where you can as there are in short supply.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
06 Mar 18

So why do you keep on accusing me of being Romans?
Because it's not a false accusation.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Mar 18

“Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.”

(Acts 5:29)
Why are you “replying” to me specifically?

Moves
06 Mar 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Who would be in a better position to know whether or not it was false? You or me? I'm telling you it's false, yet you continue to spread the rumor without proof. Do you do this kind of thing in your mental health profession as well?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Mar 18

Who would be in a better position to know whether or not it was false? You or me? I'm telling you it's false, yet you continue to spread the rumor without proof. Do you do this kind of thing in your mental health profession as well?
I heard a lot of mental health professionals got into the field ‘cause they were nuts and trying to diagnose and cure themselves.

Just saying.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Mar 18

I wasn’t making an argument I was helping you reflect on the fact that my someone’s good opinion of you is just that, opinion. And if many hold the same negative opinion then that is worth considering.
Not if they’re all trolls

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Mar 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Now you’re back to your bread and butter - the blunt-force false accusation

Moves
06 Mar 18

I heard a lot of mental health professionals got into the field ‘cause they were nuts and trying to diagnose and cure themselves.

Just saying.
Maybe if I were one of his patients he would eventually convince me that I was in fact you. 😞

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Mar 18

Not if they’re all trolls
The people you are referring to are longstanding respected members of this forum. You are a dishonest twit who has been here 5 minueptes and is pretty much already universally derided as a bellend.

Go figure.

Moves
06 Mar 18

The people you are referring to are longstanding respected members of this forum. You are a dishonest twit who has been here 5 minueptes and is pretty much already universally derided as a bellend.

Go figure.
What has he been dishonest about?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Mar 18

What has he been dishonest about?
Will you state before Jesus that you have absolutely no idea what I could be referring to?