Favorite Psalms/Bible Verses

Favorite Psalms/Bible Verses

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
10 Mar 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
I don’t think he did that. I think he was making me aware of something I didn’t know as an effort to broaden my perspective on communications in here.

Maybe he should have done it in a pm but it is what it is. I’ve certainly learned not to disclose any personal information in here.
Indeed. Sharing personal information is not advisable on an online forum, as although it may be relevant to a current discussion, once that info is out there in the public domain you have no control over people using it for their own ends at a later date.

Whether you see it or not, that is what Becker did in this instance. (Perhaps without really thinking about it). Dive had previously disclosed this highly personal (sad) and sensitive information about his mother, and Becker took it upon himself to raise the matter again to flippantly suggest that was the reason Dive was giving him a hard time in the forums.

I'm sure Becker (upon reflection) will recognize his error in doing so and apologize (if he hasn't done so already).

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Mar 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Indeed. Sharing personal information is not advisable on an online forum, as although it may be relevant to a current discussion, once that info is out there in the public domain you have no control over people using it for their own ends at a later date.

Whether you see it or not, that is what Becker did in this instance. (Perhaps without reall ...[text shortened]... n reflection) will recognize his error in doing so and apologize (if he hasn't done so already).
You’re very big on encouraging people to apologize. Do you ever think you should apologize for your behavior?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Mar 18

“Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.”

(1 John 4:4)

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
11 Mar 18

You’re very big on encouraging people to apologize. Do you ever think you should apologize for your behavior?
You start crap then come in the back end to fix em up??

Serious c*** ?

Moves
11 Mar 18

Strangely, it always seems to be Christians like yourself who need to do the apologizing, though are inhibited in doing so by pride. (You know, like the time you mocked a person for an act of generosity, or when you mocked the mentally unwell).

'The LORD Almighty has a day in store for all the proud and lofty, for all that is exalted (and they will be humbled),' Isaiah 2:12

'Whoever mocks the poor insults his Maker; he who is glad at calamity will not go unpunished.' Proverbs 17:5

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Mar 18

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
You start crap then come in the back end to fix em up??

Serious c*** ?
Watch your mouth or I’ll wash it out with soap.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Mar 18

Strangely, it always seems to be Christians like yourself who need to do the apologizing, though are inhibited in doing so by pride. (You know, like the time you mocked a person for an act of generosity, or when you mocked the mentally unwell).

'The LORD Almighty has a day in store for all the proud and lofty, for all that is exalted (and the ...[text shortened]... s the poor insults his Maker; he who is glad at calamity will not go unpunished.' Proverbs 17:5
I noticed you dodged the question. Here it is again:

Moves
11 Mar 18

I noticed you dodged the question. Here it is again:

Of course.

But I don't believe I should apologize for making a statement that I believe to be true.

You get that, right?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Mar 18

Of course.

But I don't believe I should apologize for making a statement that I believe to be true.

You get that, right?
You have no evidence to believe what you do. Therefore one would think you’d be more careful before making the accusation.

Unfortunately, as an atheist and a troll, your moral compass is broken.

Moves
11 Mar 18

You have no evidence to believe what you do. Therefore one would think you’d be more careful before making the accusation.

Unfortunately, as an atheist and a troll, your moral compass is broken.
Would you say you are more 'anti-atheist' than I am anti-theist?

Moves
11 Mar 18

Would you say you are more 'anti-atheist' than I am anti-theist?
Are you anti theist? I would not have pegged you that way.

Anti theism, yes, it not anti theist.

Moves
11 Mar 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Are you anti theist? I would not have pegged you that way.

Anti theism, yes, it not anti theist.
Not at all. I was highlighting Roman's bubbling hatred of atheists that frequently permeates his posts. (He'll often lump 'atheist' in the same sentence as trolls and liars as if the 3 were interchangeable and entwined).

Moves
11 Mar 18

Not at all. I was highlighting Roman's bubbling hatred of atheists that frequently permeates his posts. (He'll often lump 'atheist' in the same sentence as trolls and liars as if the 3 were interchangeable and entwined).
Phew!

*mops brow*

Moves
11 Mar 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Phew!

*mops brow*
I rather like theists,..though couldn't eat a whole one.

(Evil atheist joke).

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
11 Mar 18

Watch your mouth or I’ll wash it out with soap.
Get effed, prik