Far-Right Fringe Churches not only in America

Far-Right Fringe Churches not only in America

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
03 Sep 21
1 edit

Please watch this 15 minute video and give your thoughts on far-right fringe churches; thank you.

E

Moves
03 Sep 21

Define Far Right.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
04 Sep 21

@eladar said
Define Far Right.
Look in a mirror.

E

Moves
04 Sep 21

@kingdavid403 said
Look in a mirror.
In other words, no definition. You and Raj really are mirror images of each other.

Lover of History

Northants, England

Moves
04 Sep 21
2 edits

I didn't do the whole video. Once you got five minutes into this and discovered that this was the unification church I knew where we were - The Moonies.

If you are over a certain age you'll know about these, as they probably go back to the fifties. I agree that you would have to define what makes them "right wing".

I would agree with KD though that they probably compare with some of the stuff that I have heard about in the USA, where the bible comes secondary to putting bums on seats, though I'm not sure that they have the same clout internationally any more.

In the case of the USA I am aware of he one organisation having a corner at the table of the UN, and a place on The Council for Foreign Relations .

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
04 Sep 21

@eladar said
In other words, no definition. You and Raj really are mirror images of each other.
Oh, no, he has a cogent definition. You just don't like it, is all.

E

Moves
04 Sep 21

@suzianne said
Oh, no, he has a cogent definition. You just don't like it, is all.
What is that definition? Or do you know?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
04 Sep 21

@kingdavid403 said
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD4lH1wLqUI
Please watch this 15 minute video and give your thoughts on far-right fringe churches; thank you.
My God. And I thought this only happened in America.