Ex JWs are mentaly diseased ...?

Ex JWs are mentaly diseased ...?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
01 May 12

Originally posted by galveston75
We are only human and when lies and clear untruths are posted we just might respond as any human would, with anger and defense.

Perhaps if the ones attacking would simply ask in a decent way how we do things, we might just answer in a non defensive way????????
Yeah well that is what any cult member would say is it not, the title thread is there for anyone to read, it was a simple question and you and your fellow JW instinctively attacked the questioner, WAKE UP! you are in a cult.l

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
01 May 12

Jesus said you would know his follwers by their love among themselves which you are totally clueless of.
I expect nothing more of you then what you give to anyone and that is disgust of all humanity and you know it.
Let me tell you Im here to discuss doctrine.

If you here to find love and kindness or whatever .. check out this JW lovematch site ..

http://www.jwmatch.com/s/

Hope you find someone .. you seem desperate.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
01 May 12

Originally posted by Rajk999
The early Apostles and the followers sold all that they had shared it among the congregation as they had need. JWs dont do that.

Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold, And laid them down at the apostles' feet: and distribution ...[text shortened]... he disciples came together to break bread, Paul preached unto them..

You are a liar.
We are talking of the issue of being disfellowshipped if I'm not mistaken.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
01 May 12

Originally posted by kevcvs57
Yeah well that is what any cult member would say is it not, the title thread is there for anyone to read, it was a simple question and you and your fellow JW instinctively attacked the questioner, WAKE UP! you are in a cult.l
Ok, whatever you say cluless one!!!!!!

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
01 May 12

Let me tell you Im here to discuss doctrine.

If you here to find love and kindness or whatever .. check out this JW lovematch site ..

http://www.jwmatch.com/s/

Hope you find someone .. you seem desperate.
Jerk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
01 May 12

We are talking of the issue of being disfellowshipped if I'm not mistaken.
So only on the issue of disfellowshipping you are like Christ and the Apostles.

On the issues I raised in the last post, you depart from Christ and the Apostles.

Then ..you dont believe in sharing worldly goods with the rest of the JWs and you dont meet weekly to breakbread.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
01 May 12

Jerk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you going to find love you need to speak nicely.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
01 May 12

If you going to find love you need to speak nicely.

rc

Moves
01 May 12
5 edits

Originally posted by kevcvs57
Advertisement:

Get your instant values here! Immediately and effortlessly form your own opinions
guaranteed to take your prejudices to new depths, simply add one divesgeester hate
thread! All you need to know in one easy thread making you and your opinions the
most important factor in the universe! Never again will you need to objectively
evaluate a position, divegeesters hate threads do it all for you, simply add a quotation
taken out of context, lifted from a third party hate sight, add your willing agnostic and
watch his prejudices and self importance grow! Absurd claims and an unwillingness to
consider Biblical principles guaranteed, may be immune to understanding!

Customer testimony - kevcvs57 from RHP ''its all I needed to know !'

So try it today, Divesgeesters instant values hate threads, all you need to know!
values in an instant! At participating forums near you!

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
01 May 12

No.... It was when they were reinstated. Read what I wrote again.
That wasn't very clear in your post but at least you managed to keep your family together. However this detour into your personal justification (as you no doubt see it) of JW behaviour does nothing to give answers to my questions of:

Why is it the a person who decides to leave (on their own accord) the JW organisation is regarded as "turning their back on Jehovah" (your words)? Why are such people who may well be continuing to seek God outside of your organisation called apostates and and more specifically for this thread "mentally diseased"?

Thanks.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
01 May 12

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
...simply add one divesgeester hate thread!
...divegeesters hate threads do it all for you,
...a third party hate sight...
...watch his prejudices and self importance grow...
...Divesgeesters instant values hate threads...
"Hate hate hate" - have you already forgotten the FMF doubt thread where I called out your organisation for promoting hatred of other groups. In that thread you bitterly and embarrassingly defended what you called JW "proper hatred".

Here I see that even in your childish attempts to ignore my posts you have to resort to your favoured ad hominem approach and attack me instead of dealing with the challenges against your organisation.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
01 May 12

Originally posted by divegeester
That wasn't very clear in your post but at least you managed to keep your family together. However this detour into your personal justification (as you no doubt see it) of JW behaviour does nothing to give answers to my questions of:

Why is it the a person who decides to leave (on their own accord) the JW organisation is regarded as "turning th ...[text shortened]... apostates and and more specifically for this thread "mentally diseased"?

Thanks.
2 John 1:9-11
Good News Translation (GNT)

9 Anyone who does not stay with the teaching of Christ, but goes beyond it, does not have God. Whoever does stay with the teaching has both the Father and the Son. 10 So then, if some come to you who do not bring this teaching, do not welcome them in your homes; do not even say, Peace be with you.
11 For anyone who wishes them peace becomes their partner in the evil things they do.

Perhaps you are missing the point of this scripture. We know by the Bible we are following God's word the best any organization possibly can. We a re not perfect and have never claimed to be and have made mistakes just as the apostles and diciples did that were in person with Jesus.
But we know clearly what the Bible says towards ones who do not want to follow Jehovah's wishes and we will until he tells us differently. He tells us clearly not to associate with such like ones and we will follow those commands no matter how any human views that issue with disagreement.............

rc

Moves
01 May 12
1 edit

2 John 1:9-11
Good News Translation (GNT)

9 Anyone who does not stay with the teaching of Christ, but goes beyond it, does not have God. Whoever does stay with the teaching has both the Father and the Son. 10 So then, if some come to you who do not bring this teaching, do not welcome them in your homes; do not even say, Peace be with you.
11 For follow those commands no matter how any human views that issue with disagreement.............
dude let me get this, they acknowledge that the principles upon which we base our
stance are Biblical and yet they are chastising us for applying those principles despite
the fact they are Biblical, is that correct? We dont need to justify anything to them, the
principles are there for all to see, if they dont wish to apply them, its their business, let
us get on with applying Biblical principles and let them get on with not applying them,
its they who need top justify why they have abandoned them, not us who are applying
them. I repeat, we dont need to justify anything to them, we are the ones applying the
principles, not them.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
01 May 12

dude let me get this, they acknowledge that the principles upon which we base our
stance are Biblical and yet they are chastising us for applying those principles despite
the fact they are Biblical, is that correct? We dont need to justify anything to them, the
principles are there for all to see, if they dont wish to apply them, its their bus ...[text shortened]... , we dont need to justify anything to them, we are the ones applying the
principles, not them.
Thats pretty obvious and then they get mad because we actually do what the Bible says to do. Sounds like the Bible is pricking a conscience or two and they don't like the feel of that....

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
01 May 12

Advertisement:

Get your instant values here! Immediately and effortlessly form your own opinions
guaranteed to take your prejudices to new depths, simply add one divesgeester hate
thread! All you need to know in one easy thread making you and your opinions the
most important factor in the universe! Never again will you need to objectively ...[text shortened]... ate threads, all you need to know!
values in an instant! At participating forums near you!
I did not see one hate thread from Divegeester, produce it or run the risk being labeled a liar, again.

" Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves (Gospel of Matthew 7:15, King James Version). The sermon then suggests that their true nature will be revealed by their actions (by their fruits shall ye know them, verse 16)."

Anyone can claim to be following Jesus but if it walks like a thug, and talks like a thug, it's probably a thug.