Evolutionists Appropriating ID?

Evolutionists Appropriating ID?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 Aug 12

Originally posted by VoidSpirit
you're not a true christian, by your argument that makes you deceived by satan.
You are of your father, the devil.

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
15 Aug 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
You are of your father, the devil.
hi, dad.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
15 Aug 12

Originally posted by VoidSpirit
hi, dad.
To say the earth is over Billions of years old is Bad Science (BS).

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
15 Aug 12

Originally posted by RBHILL
To say the earth is over Billions of years old is Bad Science (BS).
Yes Professor.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
15 Aug 12

Originally posted by twhitehead
So stop dodging the question and state clearly whether or not the claim that fossils come from bones is knowledge or whether it is equivalent to believing in fairy tales.

[b]There isn't two different claims,

Yes there is. You claim on the one hand that we cannot know anything without knowing the origin of everything and on the other hand you admit the existence of knowledge. One of those two claims is necessarily false.[/b]
I told you they come from bones to fossils, now if you want to tell me how they
(the creatures whose bones became fossils) then that is equal to fairy tales. If you
want to spin a tale on how everything came from nothing that is equal to a fairy
tale, if you want to tell me based upon evidence any of the above that too is just
like saying this movie was based upon a real events which is equal to a fairly tale
since it all springs from the mind of man.
Kelly

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
15 Aug 12
1 edit

Originally posted by wolfgang59
Yes Professor.
So we have that settled. The earth is not millions or billions of years old. It is only a few thousand years old. Now we have something we can agree on. Thank God for good science.
HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!

Moves
15 Aug 12

A true Christian would not believe that. Only those deceived by Satan the devil would believe such things.
"A true Christian would not believe that. Only those deceived by Satan the devil would believe such things."

Why? How does believing in evolution keep one from being a Christian?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
15 Aug 12

Originally posted by kbear1k
"A true Christian would not believe that. Only those deceived by Satan the devil would believe such things."

Why? How does believing in evolution keep one from being a Christian?
Evolution is a denial of God as the Creator of all the different kinds of life forms and that God designed them to reproduce only after their own kind.

F

Moves
15 Aug 12

Evolution is a denial of God as the Creator of all the different kinds of life forms and that God designed them to reproduce only after their own kind.
Most Christians I've met see 'evolution' as the description of what they believe God designed and how it developed.

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
15 Aug 12

Originally posted by FMF
Most Christians I've met see 'evolution' as the description of what they believe God designed and how it developed.
But they aren't True Christians®.

F

Moves
15 Aug 12

Originally posted by SwissGambit
But they aren't True Christians®.
Indeed. Or, perhaps, those who deny that 'evolution' is the description of what God designed and how it developed aren't True Christians® It's a bit like the rival international boxing organizations around the world, how many are there now?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
15 Aug 12
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
You apparently have not met any true Christians.

If you have time to view this video. It gives a good idea of what Christains believe about evolution.

F

Moves
15 Aug 12
1 edit

You apparently have not met any true Christians.
I have met loads and loads. SwissGambit preempted you on the True Christians® silliness. It didn't give you pause for thought, I see.

I am aware that there are Christians who agree with you about the Young Earth thing, and I've met quite a few people who have views similar to yours.

But, as I said, most Christians I've met see 'evolution' as the system/process they believe God designed.

Cape Town

Moves
15 Aug 12

Originally posted by KellyJay
I told you they come from bones to fossils, now if you want to tell me how they
(the creatures whose bones became fossils) then that is equal to fairy tales. If you
want to spin a tale on how everything came from nothing that is equal to a fairy
tale, if you want to tell me based upon evidence any of the above that too is just
like saying this movie was ...[text shortened]... a real events which is equal to a fairly tale
since it all springs from the mind of man.
Kelly
So when you believe it, it is 'fact' but when someone else believes it and you don't it is equal to fairy tales and 'all springs from the mind of man'. I am glad we have finally established that.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
15 Aug 12

Originally posted by twhitehead
So when you believe it, it is 'fact' but when someone else believes it and you don't it is equal to fairy tales and 'all springs from the mind of man'. I am glad we have finally established that.
Nothing to do with what I believe or not, if someone is making it to 'fit' some data
point that is what you got. If you have something you cannot test and have no way
of being proven wrong, it is what you got! Most of your world views are based upon
things like that, what people 'believe' happened billions of years ago and how it
causes you to view things today.
Kelly