Evidence of Biblical Creation

Evidence of Biblical Creation

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
03 May 13

Originally posted by sonship
[quote]
"Sounds evil"
And you see the lengths to which God as a man went in His suffering love to save you, and you mutter - "Sounds evil" ?
Some of us see [b] "God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son ..."
where you scowl "Sounds evil".[/b]
And you reject the gifts of The Flying Spaghetti Monster. You fiend!!!
He gave his only begotten son, Garlic Bread, and still you reject him !!
He graciously allows our lives to be sprinkled with Parmesan Cheese !!
And who can help but gaze in wonder at the Meatballs with their amazing similarity to the very structure of this planet.
Your god offers us nothing but pre-planned pain, of his own making.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
03 May 13
2 edits

Originally posted by caissad4
He gave his only begotten son, Garlic Bread, and still you reject him !!
He graciously allows our lives to be sprinkled with Parmesan Cheese !!
And who can help but gaze in wonder at the Meatballs with their amazing similarity to the very structure of this planet.
Your god offers us nothing but pre-planned pain, of his own making.

Flying Spaghetti Monster. Did you get tired of the Invisible Pink Unicorn already ?

Your mind is on vacation and your mouth is working overtime.
No need to dignify such copycat parroting with a response.

You can't lampoon God. You're only exposing the rotted state of your own rebellious humanity.

Spend some time in your next post to explain to us all here:

1.) Why you live in this universe and exactly who you are.

2.) What is your real purpose and meaning of life.

We know you're a good comedian. Now spend some quality moments to gather your thoughts and explain why you are here in this universe.

We are all ears.

K
Demon Duck

of Doom!

Moves
03 May 13

[quote] c) I have no idea how, or even if, dirt can become self aware;

d) biology is not my field of expertise so I don't argue for or against evolution.

That being said, I look at a universe that spontaneously generates complexity from very simple ingredients. A galaxy is an enormously complex thing and yet all you need to make one is hydrogen, heli ...[text shortened]... bability sample size demonstrating life can spontaneously arise in the right conditions ?
You haven't done much but shift the problem from the soil, hydrogen, helium and gravity that we know exists to an imaginary being. Fairy seems as good a description of such a creature as any.

How do you account for your fairy having spontaneously arisen from nothing?

K
Demon Duck

of Doom!

Moves
03 May 13

1.) Why you live in this universe and exactly who you are.

2.) What is your real purpose and meaning of life.

We know you're a good comedian. Now spend some quality moments to gather your thoughts and explain why you are here in this universe.

We are all ears.
Why does there have to be a reason for being? The universe is. Fact. I am. Fact. You ask why? I say why not?

Z

Moves
03 May 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
Geological evidence of creation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flrhqjN5BHo&NR=1&feature=fvwp
stop posting youtubes and calling it evidence

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
03 May 13
1 edit

Flying Spaghetti Monster. Did you get tired of the Invisible Pink Unicorn already ?
HERESY !!!
Your mind is on vacation and your mouth is working overtime.
No need to dignify such copycat parroting with a response.
AND YET YOU RESPOND.
You can't lampoon God.
CANT I ? DIDN'T I ?
Spend some time in your next post to explain to us all here
I D ...[text shortened]... TUALLY PICTURE MYSELF AS A COMEDIAN.
TO ENLIGHTEN AND SHOW THE ABSURDITY OF ABRAHAMIC RELIGIONS

K
Demon Duck

of Doom!

Moves
03 May 13

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
stop posting youtubes and calling it evidence
YouTube is the best the silly sausage can come up with. At least it provides some amusement.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
03 May 13
2 edits

Originally posted by Kepler
You haven't done much but shift the problem from the soil, hydrogen, helium and gravity that we know exists to an imaginary being. Fairy seems as good a description of such a creature as any.

How do you account for your fairy having spontaneously arisen from nothing?
On the contrary. I have identified the final source of the creation - God through His infinite knowledge, know-how, intelligence and purpose.

Now I am all for science doing its best to explain HOW many of these things were done. There is no taboo in that. However God managed it, God is the ultimate cause of creation and life.

What is your ultimate cause ? An accident from nothing?

So what I believe is not a God of the gaps but a God of ultimate causes.

The science is pointing more and more in the direction of intelligent design than to the lucky of an aimless, goaless, directionless random evolving.
That requires way more imaginative fancy than a uncreated eternal Creator God.

Plus I have history on my side. For certainly a God who could call into being that which does not exist could also demonstrate His power over wind, waves, disease, multiplication of bread from crumbs, prophesy, the death of men, and even His own death as an incarnated man Jesus.

So the hallmarks of intelligence plus the manifestation of authority and power in the personality and works of Jesus Christ lead me to believe a two pronged evidence for God.

Where did the helium and hydrogen come from ? Did it just decide pop into existence from nothing for no reason ?

Moves
03 May 13

On the contrary. I have identified the final source of the creation - God through His infinite knowledge, know-how, intelligence and purpose.

Now I am all for science doing its best to explain HOW many of these things were done. There is no taboo in that. However God managed it, God is the ultimate [b]cause
of creation and life.

What is your ult ...[text shortened]... lium and hydrogen come from ? Did it just decide pop into existence from nothing for no reason ?[/b]
Where did the helium and hydrogen come from ? Did it just decide pop into existence from nothing for no reason ?

we know where helium and hydrogen come from, if you are asking where does matter come from, then we dont know.

where did god come from did he just pop into existence from nothing?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
03 May 13

Originally posted by stellspalfie
[b]Where did the helium and hydrogen come from ? Did it just decide pop into existence from nothing for no reason ?

we know where helium and hydrogen come from, if you are asking where does matter come from, then we dont know.

where did god come from did he just pop into existence from nothing?[/b]
The God of the Holy Bible is eternal. That means He always existed and will always exit. Perhaps you could say God pops in and out of our existence from time to time as He pleases. 😏

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
03 May 13
1 edit

Originally posted by Kepler
Why does there have to be a reason for being? The universe is. Fact. I am. Fact. You ask why? I say why not?
Why does there have to be a reason for being?

Its good of you to try to help your speechless counterpart in skepticism out. Your reply is the typical excuse for being clueless.

"Why does there have to be a reason for being anyway?"

You're right on time.

You spoke of hydogen and helium and gravity. Does the intelligibility of the properties of these things suggest to you that they are meaningless? They do not to me.

I see here law, order and design. And that suggests plan and purpose.

It is not a secretive wisdom for only an elite to know. God's communication tells anyone of human purpose in a broad sense.

"And God said, Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of heaven and over the cattle and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth.

And God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them." (Gen. 1:26,27)

Its there for anyone to read. It is not elite wisdom but common revelation to all who are not padlocked in the mind.

Two words - "image" and "dominion".

God created man to express something of God's invisible essence. And God created man with deputy authority to reign for Him over His creation.

I know where I came from and why I am alive. And all the lampooning and trollish remarks of the happy clown comedians can ridicule but are in the dark.

You know you are in the dark so you complain "Why does there have to be a purpose?"

I suggest you calm down, stop worry about saving face before atheist buddies who are also clueless, and open to be led where the science evidence points - to intelligent design of life and its finally tuned environment.

And open not only to the natural book of God but the divine book of God the Holy Bible. If you don't the loss is yours. Its not ours who believe God has commnicated with His creatures.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
03 May 13
3 edits

I'm a redneck and proud of it. 😏

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
03 May 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
I have had enough dealings with this Kepler to conclude he is an idiot and proud of it. 😏

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
03 May 13
1 edit

Originally posted by stellspalfie
[b]Where did the helium and hydrogen come from ? Did it just decide pop into existence from nothing for no reason ?

where did god come from did he just pop into existence from nothing?[/b]

where did god come from did he just pop into existence from nothing?

It amazes me how some people still think this question is somehow a bombshell against theistic belief.

"Who made God ??? Yuk. Yuk."

Your question is a catagory error like what is the taste of the color green?

By definition GOD is the UNCREATED eternal Being.
I thought you were smarter than that. I thought you at least understood what Atheists and Theists alike mean by God.

For hundreds of years philosophers and theologians have agreed with the definition of God being uncreated.

What is a matter with you guys? Betrand Russell would be embarassed at the naivete of the new atheists.

K
Demon Duck

of Doom!

Moves
03 May 13

Now I am all for science doing its best to explain HOW many of these things were done. There is no taboo in that. However God managed it, God is the ultimate [b]cause
of creation and life.

What is your ult ...[text shortened]... lium and hydrogen come from ? Did it just decide pop into existence from nothing for no reason ?[/b]
I see no evidence for design, intelligent or otherwise. From my point of view as a scientist there is zero evidence of design and zero evidence for a god of any kind. However, goalless, aimless, purposeless does not necessarily mean random chance governs all.

Emergence and complexity are features of deterministic systems. There is inevitability about what we see in the universe. The simple fact that the universe is as it is would result in the structures that we see. Even life may well be inevitable.

This inevitability pushes god beyond the veil of the big bang, or whatever one wants to call it, and even there it is possible to theorise a means for the universe to inevitably come into existence without the intervention of a god.

What I cannot find is any evidence suggesting that gods of any kind are inevitable. Seems to me that your god is the one who just popped into existence without rhyme or reason but as far as I can ascertain, belief maketh the god.