Do you know Islam?

Do you know Islam?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
14 Oct 06

Originally posted by ahosyney
I didn't get your point. My opinion about what excactly..
I was speaking in general, but I will offer some areas for you to cover if you like. Do you feel they dress too promiscuously? Do you feel that they are too dominant compared to men? Do they work too much? Or anything else you care to comment on.

a

Moves
14 Oct 06

Originally posted by kirksey957
I was speaking in general, but I will offer some areas for you to cover if you like. Do you feel they dress too promiscuously? Do you feel that they are too dominant compared to men? Do they work too much? Or anything else you care to comment on.
What I think she is not a happy woman.

She has to work to support herself.

Many womens are the only parent because the father is not there.

She cann't walk in the streets safly.

She has to dress well to got Job.

She has to uncover her body to be loved.

Do you think she is happy?

Although she is supposed to be living in a very civilised country. She has less rights than man. She is paid less and may work more.

And she could die during abortion.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
14 Oct 06

Although she is supposed to be living in a very civilise ...[text shortened]... less rights than man. She is paid less and may work more.

No, I don't think they are happy. They tend to look at Oprah to hear about how bad men are. Then they take our money to get bigger breasts. They look at TV all the time and say "why can't you get me that?" It's horrible.

a

Moves
14 Oct 06
1 edit

No, I don't think they are happy. They tend to look at Oprah to hear about how bad men are. Then they take our money to get bigger breasts. They look at TV all the time and say "why can't you get me that?" It's horrible.
May be they are not happy because they are women.

But I'm curious why did you ask me this question??

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
14 Oct 06

May be they are not happy because they are women.

But I'm curious why did you ask me this question??
Because the roles of women in the west seem so different.

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
14 Oct 06

Because the roles of women in the west seem so different.
less like property?

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
14 Oct 06
1 edit

Originally posted by frogstomp
less like property?
Women , I am convinced, is quickly taking over the world in the west. First they get to vote. Then they get to drive ( a car I paid for). They're gettin tatoos and going off to Vegas for the weekend.....with other women. Then they come back and say stuff like "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas."

Bin Laden would never tolerate such behavior from any of his 37 wives.

w
Jo

Moving on...

Moves
14 Oct 06

Although she is supposed to be living in a very civilise ...[text shortened]... less rights than man. She is paid less and may work more.

Hello ahosyney
as a western woman why do you think
working to support myself, being a single parent, uncovering my body to be loved makes me unhappy. Do you think having some crazy despot of a husband who forbids me to show my face/body keeping me chained to the four walls relying on his money would make me happy.
Don't you think it is a bit hypocritical saying that western women have less rights than men.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
14 Oct 06

Originally posted by wucky3
Hello ahosyney
as a western woman why do you think
working to support myself, being a single parent, uncovering my body to be loved makes me unhappy. Do you think having some crazy despot of a husband who forbids me to show my face/body keeping me chained to the four walls relying on his money would make me happy.
Don't you think it is a bit hypocritical saying that western women have less rights than men.
Do you ever like wear a thong that comes up over the top of your jeans? That kind of drives me nuts in a good way.

w
Jo

Moving on...

Moves
14 Oct 06

Do you ever like wear a thong that comes up over the top of your jeans? That kind of drives me nuts in a good way.
yes...i like thongs but i like boxer shorts too.i also have a tattoo at the bottom of my back..of an angel. do you know why?? because i chose to! not because i was told to

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
15 Oct 06

Originally posted by wucky3
yes...i like thongs but i like boxer shorts too.i also have a tattoo at the bottom of my back..of an angel. do you know why?? because i chose to! not because i was told to
I can tell you from a male perspective, that is a very strategic location.

w
Jo

Moving on...

Moves
15 Oct 06

I can tell you from a male perspective, that is a very strategic location.
i believe so 😲

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
15 Oct 06

Women , I am convinced, is quickly taking over the world in the west. First they get to vote. Then they get to drive ( a car I paid for). They're gettin tatoos and going off to Vegas for the weekend.....with other women. Then they come back and say stuff like "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas."

Bin Laden would never tolerate such behavior from any of his 37 wives.
It's going to change elsewhere too. Women now comprise a majority of Iran's university enrollement. If that trend continues how long before the hajib becomes a thing of the past? How long before Islam becomes the 'peaceful' religion it is purported to be?

Change is a-comin'. Just don't expect it to all happen in our lifetime.

w

Moves
15 Oct 06

I will answer your last questions. I don't agree of any of that. I answer you from my Islamic point of view.

I will tell you something. All my study since grade 7 is in Islamic School. My university is Islamic one too. I spent 12 years of my life study Islamic law , sprituarls , history , and culture, besides my basic study, Engineering. If what being ...[text shortened]... ery one here. But most of the Islamic scholars didn't approve the suside bombing any where.
It is nice to hear that you do not approve of suicide bombings. Having said that, I wonder, which countries have successfully incorporated Islamic law into their political system in your estimation?

a

Moves
15 Oct 06

Originally posted by whodey
It is nice to hear that you do not approve of suicide bombings. Having said that, I wonder, which countries have successfully incorporated Islamic law into their political system in your estimation?
Hi the only country that I know that somehow incorporate Islamic Law is Sudia Arebia. Although they also sometime deviate from it.

But the question is when did Islamic Countries deviated from Islamic Laws and why. Do you have an Idea