Do you know Islam?

Do you know Islam?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s

Et in Arcadia ego...

Moves
12 Oct 06

Originally posted by ahosyney
Both Sheia and Suna Belive in the Same Quran.
😕 Who's Sheila?

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
13 Oct 06

Aren't Islams the ones who blew up New York City that one time?

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
13 Oct 06

First of all, I'm not angry and I'm here to know the truth from who know it, or give the truth to those who don't. I'm here to give a message and I want every one to heat it.

Secondly you didn't answer my question, what did I say wrong.

Thirdly for your question I answered your question before and I will answer it again:

Quran say that no force in ...[text shortened]... fect. If we talk about the fight the Bible is full of the same call to fight infidals.
Yes, I know it is very confusing. Some things in the Bible don't sound very Jesus-like , do they?

a

Moves
13 Oct 06

Originally posted by kirksey957
I have a question for you. Are you a former Christian that has converted to Islam? There is another guy on this site, who will remain nameless, that has a similar style of writing, spelling, and passion as you do, only your name and religion is different. Do you live in California?
I was born Muslim. But I searching for the truth. I read some in the Bible and I listen to lessons about the Bible. I'm trying to know the truth and tell the others my message.

a

Moves
13 Oct 06

Originally posted by sjeg
😕 Who's Sheila?
who said Sheila!!!!????

a

Moves
13 Oct 06

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
Aren't Islams the ones who blew up New York City that one time?
No

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
13 Oct 06

No
Must have been the Jews then.

a

Moves
13 Oct 06

Must have been the Jews then.
I don't know you tell me

a

Moves
13 Oct 06

Yes, I know it is very confusing. Some things in the Bible don't sound very Jesus-like , do they?
Yes very confusing. That is what I'm asking about. People here keep saying many things about Islam. But if they read the Bible they will find many more than what they say.

I seek the truth. But I want something to respect my mind.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
13 Oct 06

I don't know you tell me
Even though my name might suggest otherwise, I can never tell the difference between any of those people who write in scribbles.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
13 Oct 06

I don't know you tell me
A white baseball player did the very same thing just yesterday. This points out the very hipocracy which you mention.

a

Moves
13 Oct 06

A white baseball player did the very same thing just yesterday. This points out the very hipocracy which you mention.
Thank you for your words. He said did Islam hit New Yourk. The answer is no. No true Muslim agree on that. And Islam didn't ask us to do that if Muslim really do it.

Then when he asked the other question I don't really know if Jewish has anything to do with that.

Then as I told you before I'm not here to defend Islam and to argue with you who did that or who did this. I'm here to know the truth of faith and to show you the truth I know.

If we can say that Muslims destroyed two Bulidings then Christians removed two big cities completely from the map in one week for no specific reason. Do you want me to talk like this.

I don't want to talk about all of that. All what I care about is to talk about Islam and to show you the Islam I know.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
13 Oct 06

If we can say that Muslims destroyed two Bulidings then Christians removed two big cities completely from the map in one week for no specific reason. Do you want me to talk like this. .
Are you talking about Sodom and Gomorrah?

a

Moves
13 Oct 06

Are you talking about Sodom and Gomorrah?
I'm talking about Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
13 Oct 06
1 edit

I'm talking about Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
LOL. Do you really think those cities were bombed without a reason? Do you think the United States just bombed them on a whim?