Do you expect your wife to submit to you?

Do you expect your wife to submit to you?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cape Town

Moves
02 Feb 15

Originally posted by C Hess
Common sense tells me that this is significant enough that an almighty being should have included a word or two about it, if he's going to inflict this situation on people.
He did. He basically said kill them and you won't have to deal with the tricky questions any more.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
02 Feb 15

Originally posted by vivify
Most of you are probably familiar with the verses that day a woman should submit to her husband "in all subjection", or some variation of that. Do religious people here expect their wives to be completely subjected to them? Any women here expect to obey their husbands in this manner (or already do)? If not, aren't you or your wife disobeying the Word of God?
What do you know about the Word of God?

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
02 Feb 15

Originally posted by vivify
Most of you are probably familiar with the verses that day a woman should submit to her husband "in all subjection", or some variation of that. Do religious people here expect their wives to be completely subjected to them? Any women here expect to obey their husbands in this manner (or already do)? If not, aren't you or your wife disobeying the Word of God?
my Bitch Knows her place and she lets me do anything that's ok with her.

F

Moves
02 Feb 15

I find the Christians' behaviour in response to this OP quite interesting so far.

rc

Moves
02 Feb 15

Originally posted by redbadger
yo bitch???? have you been listening to rap music again?

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
02 Feb 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
yo bitch???? have you been listening to rap music again?
a av my ma

rc

Moves
02 Feb 15

a av my ma
well yo 'ol diggity dawg!

Moves
02 Feb 15

There is no such thing as a homosexual man trapped inside a women's body.
Tell that to a homosexual man trapped inside a woman's body. Also, there's a word for people who can choose a homosexual or heterosexual lifestyle: they're called bisexuals. In their case, I guess they can take turns being the man of the house.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
02 Feb 15

Tell that to a homosexual man trapped inside a woman's body. Also, there's a word for people who can choose a homosexual or heterosexual lifestyle: they're called bisexuals. In their case, I guess they can take turns being the man of the house.
I am a lesbian trapped in a mans body, its great

Z

Moves
02 Feb 15

There is no such thing as a homosexual man trapped inside a women's body. Every one is capable of homosexual or heterosexual acts making them in essence neither. They are simply free moral agents with the capacity to act in either way. These bitter protestations against the character of God are unfounded.

I reject all assertions of a genetic predi ...[text shortened]... iology of the human body and sexuality by acts.

'onest guv it was my genes wot made me do it!
so one should have no problem living alone, eating only the strictly necessary nutrients, never reading a book, never doing something fun or fulfilling.

it is just a matter of personal choice.

Moves
02 Feb 15

I am a lesbian trapped in a mans body, its great
I know the feeling. 😵

rain

Moves
02 Feb 15
1 edit

Originally posted by RBHILL
In a God fearing way as long as I love her as Christ loved the church. #1. Problem is communication. Listen to your wife without salving the problem then come back in a few days with advice if it has to do with someone other then yourself.
I here this a lot from Christians. Host, turrets no biblical stipulation saying a wife is allied to stop obeying her husband if he doesn't love her that much. What if he doesn't love her at all, but at least treats her with basic respect? In that case, the wife is still obliged to submit. In fact, even if he's a jerk to her (not really abusive, just a jerk) sure must still submit.

rain

Moves
02 Feb 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
What do you know about the Word of God?
More than a lot of Christians, unfortunately.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
02 Feb 15
1 edit

So, your other half is out and you are on the internet unsupervised I see.

rc

Moves
02 Feb 15

I provided reason Mr Hess and as a man of reason and logic you know that the logic was unassailable and the facts incontrovertible. Anyone can choose to engage in any kind of sexual activity and are in essence neither heterosexual nor homosexual. These appellations are useless façades for materialists to hang their latest fashionable pseudo-scientific theories upon. I reject them all and remain capable of rational thought.