Dive is a fake Christian

Dive is a fake Christian

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31 Oct 18

@fmf said
Where is that copy-pasted post of mine in which you claim I "admitted" that, when I was a Christian, I only pretended to be one. Copy-paste it here.
He’s refused to post it (because it doesn’t exist) and is refusing to aplogise to me for claiming I am a liar, on the grounds that I’m sticking up for you...or something like that.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
It is not much different than a color blind person believing that they grasp all there is to color. Then one day they put on those glasses that give them the ability to really see colors, reality experienced is different than hearing about it.
Do you think you are helping FMF in some way?

F

Moves
31 Oct 18

@divegeester said
He’s refused to post it (because it doesn’t exist) and is refusing to aplogise to me for claiming I am a liar, on the grounds that I’m sticking up for you...or something like that.
A.C.I.D.P.™

Acute Credibility & Integrity Debilitating Pride.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
31 Oct 18

@divegeester said
Do you think you are helping FMF in some way?
I'm not blowing smoke up his butt telling him all is well, when every day we each
are getting closer to the end. Do you think you are helping him? If the truth is
withheld from those who need to hear it, it is done by those that know it. If you
are familiar with scripture you know the various ends people will face with and
without Christ.

F

Moves
31 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
I'm not blowing smoke up his butt telling him all is well, when every day we each
are getting closer to the end. Do you think you are helping him? If the truth is
withheld from those who need to hear it, it is done by those that know it. If you
are familiar with scripture you know the various ends people will face with and
without Christ.
You flater yourself, KellyJay. You don't have any "truth" to tell me. I've had a close-up look at the "truth" that floats your boat. I engage with you because you present an interesting example of how superstition and religiosity affect intellectual and interpersonal behaviour. As for the actual theology stuff, you career between blunderbuss duckspeaker at one extreme and evasive deflector at the other. You are a Christian who should spend the time you use up here proselytising doling out soup to the poor or working with people with disabilities, or some such, instead. I learn more from you about the discursive carnage caused by pride and sanctimony than I do about anything of spiritual value.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
31 Oct 18

@fmf said
You flater yourself, KellyJay. You don't have any "truth" to tell me. I've had a close-up look at the "truth" that floats your boat. I engage with you because you present an interesting example of how superstition and religiosity affect intellectual and interpersonal behaviour. As for the actual theology stuff, you career between blunderbuss duckspeaker at one extreme and evasive ...[text shortened]... t the discursive carnage caused by pride and sanctimony than I do about anything of spiritual value.
We both discussed your old profession of faith was a faith that actually lacked God in
your life. You can smear me belittle I don't care, and when I say I don't care, I am not
going to remind you each time we find ourselves talking about doing this. My only
goal with this conversation is to remind you, or inform you the reality of God is
not something you have experienced, it isn't to late.

F

Moves
31 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
We both discussed your old profession of faith was a faith that actually lacked God in
your life. You can smear me belittle I don't care, and when I say I don't care, I am not
going to remind you each time we find ourselves talking about doing this. My only
goal with this conversation is to remind you, or inform you the reality of God is
not something you have experienced, it isn't to late.
You've been lying about my personal testimony about being a Christian for 10+ pages. Ah diddums KellyJay if after all that you feel "belittled".

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
31 Oct 18

@fmf said
You've been lying about my personal testimony about being a Christian for 10+ pages. Ah diddums KellyJay if after all that you feel "belittled".
You admitted you didn't have God in your life which is all I have been saying so
that is not a lie. You can claim to be a Christian, many do, that doesn't mean that
they have God in their lives. According to scripture the hope is Christ in us, if you
never had that, you never experienced the hope.

Just believing isn't enough, the devil believes it isn't going to help him. Neither
will it help anyone else that claims the name but doesn't know the Lord. You make
this all about you, it isn't, it’s all about Jesus Christ. The question is, is He our Lord
and Savior or not? He isn't unless He is in your life as Lord and Savior.

A Christ-less Christianity is nothing, but a godless philosophy dressed in religious
garb, something that should be shunned, it’s nothing but a pretense
masquerading as truth.

F

Moves
31 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
You admitted you didn't have God in your life which is all I have been saying so
that is not a lie.
I wasn't pretending. It was real to me. So I didn't "admit" anything of the sort. You still think it's real.

F

Moves
31 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
Just believing isn't enough, the devil believes it isn't going to help him. Neither
will it help anyone else that claims the name but doesn't know the Lord.
"The Lord" felt real to me for decades. The fact that you still claim to "know the Lord" now [while I no longer do] does not enable you to reach back into my past and alter what was the reality as I perceived it at that time. Even I cannot do that.

F

Moves
31 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
A Christ-less Christianity is nothing, but a godless philosophy dressed in religious
garb, something that should be shunned, it’s nothing but a pretense
masquerading as truth.
You're talking as if i was an atheist when in fact I was a Christian.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
31 Oct 18

@fmf said
I wasn't pretending. It was real to me. So I didn't "admit" anything of the sort. You still think it's real.
You either had God or not, you say no now, and deny God is real. So what ever it was you used to think was true wasn’t by your own admission. You can claim it was real to you, it’s just that whatever it was you used to believe in, you now acknowledge it wasn’t.

So a real relationship with Christ was not what you had, were it real there could be no denying Him now.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
31 Oct 18

@fmf said
You're talking as if i was an atheist when in fact I was a Christian.
Claiming and being are not the same thing.

F

Moves
31 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
Claiming and being are not the same thing.
The same can be said for you then, I suppose. Do you claim to be a Christian on account of the beliefs you hold?

F

Moves
31 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
You either had God or not, you say no now, and deny God is real. So what ever it was you used to think was true wasn’t by your own admission.
It was real to me. It is real to you. I was a Christian. You are still one.