Did I say I'm the Council of God?

Did I say I'm the Council of God?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Apr 14

Buddhist turns to Christ and becomes an Christian evangelist whom I really admire.

Howard Higashi's testimony

&list=PL45C6D895EE4B8210

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
11 Apr 14

Originally posted by FMF
The way I remember it, you misspelled it AND you capitalized it. Ouch! That is what you are being ragged for it. Take it on the chin, sonship. There is no need to be so utterly joyless. It does not serve your purposes in any way whatsoever.
There is no need to be so utterly joyless.
Something pot something something kettle.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Apr 14

Originally posted by SwissGambit
Here you go.

Thread 157621

Page 1. 11th post.
Thanks

I knew that you would not last too long. I expected you to drop out as before. Plainly, you are not able to refute the better presentation of the council of God in the more accurate way.

Goodbye.

I meant to write "the counsels of God" .

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
11 Apr 14

Originally posted by sonship
Thanks

I knew that you would not last too long. I expected you to drop out as before. Plainly, you are not able to refute the better presentation of the council of God in the more accurate way.

Goodbye.

I meant to write [b]"the counsels of God"
.[/b]
If I were you, I'd adopt the persona. Take their mockery and have a bit of fun with it. Give meeting minutes from the last Council. Talk about the old video of Rajk999 punching a homeless woman and making up for it by posting about doing good works. Apologize for the clerical error and assure Freaky that he will start receiving the pills again next week.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Apr 14

If I were you, I'd adopt the persona. Take their mockery and have a bit of fun with it. Give meeting minutes from the last Council. Talk about the old video of Rajk999 punching a homeless woman and making up for it by posting about doing good works. Apologize for the clerical error and assure Freaky that he will start receiving the pills again next week.
There is a gravitas with the meaning of the Gospel.

The Apostle Paul said that the servant of the Lord should be grave.

"But you, speak the things which are fitting to the healthy teaching. Exhort older men to be temperate, grave, of a sober mind, healthy in faith, in love, in endurance ..." (Titus 2:1,2)

For example I thought your practical joke of pretending to be repentant to be dangerous. If this appears to be a "joyless" attitude, I'd rather err on the side of caution when it comes to a man's salvation.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12 Apr 14

Thanks

Goodbye.

I meant to write [b]"the counsels of God"
.[/b]
jaywill, anyone with a brain of their own could see that.

I'm willing to bet he was just trying to "get your goat", which he did. 😛

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12 Apr 14

lol, you are incorrigible. 🙂

F

Moves
12 Apr 14

For example I thought your practical joke of pretending to be repentant to be dangerous. If this appears to be a "joyless" attitude, I'd rather err on the side of caution when it comes to a man's salvation.
I don't think you have to like a person's joke. I don't think you have to write any jokes yourself or anything like that. You don't come across as happy person, that's all. If your faith brings you happiness and contentment, it doesn't show in your monologues. Others may find you joyful. I am speaking only for myself.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12 Apr 14

Originally posted by FMF
I don't think you have to like a person's joke. I don't think you have to write any jokes yourself or anything like that. You don't come across as happy person, that's all. If your faith brings you happiness and contentment, it doesn't show in your monologues. Others may find you joyful. I am speaking only for myself.
Oh, there's no doubt he's full of the "joy of Christ".

Humor hasn't always been the strong point of most serious Christians.

I doubt Paul was a very fun guy, either.

F

Moves
12 Apr 14

Originally posted by Suzianne
Oh, there's no doubt he's full of the "joy of Christ".

Humor hasn't always been the strong point of most serious Christians.

I doubt Paul was a very fun guy, either.
Like I said, it's not about "humour". And it's not about "fun" either. It's about the happiness and contentment that a religionist's faith makes them exude.

K

Moves
12 Apr 14
1 edit

RajK,
You typed
-------------
Go get yourself a woman. . .
-------------

What did you mean by that?

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
12 Apr 14

There is a gravitas with the meaning of the Gospel.

The Apostle Paul said that the servant of the Lord should be grave.

[b]"But you, speak the things which are fitting to the healthy teaching. Exhort older men to be temperate, grave, of a sober mind, healthy in faith, in love, in endurance ..." (Titus 2:1,2)

For example I thought your prac ...[text shortened]... a "joyless" attitude, I'd rather err on the side of caution when it comes to a man's salvation.[/b]
Dangerous? Really? To whom? 🙄

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Apr 14
1 edit

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
14 Apr 14

Originally posted by KingOnPoint
RajK,
You typed
-------------
Go get yourself a woman. . .
-------------

What did you mean by that?
Figure it out yourself.

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
14 Apr 14

C'mon...Jay...you can do it. I'm not that scary.