Devotionals

Devotionals

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
29 Apr 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
So your answer is “No.” You agree that I have not trolled you with personal information you’ve posted about yourself.
You asked me what my education and job were. And I told you. So, what is your job and education?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 Apr 18

Originally posted by @fmf
You asked me what my education and job were. And I told you. So, what is your job and education?
I think you missed taking your ADHD and OCD medications.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 Apr 18

[b]He repeatedly claimed all I did was “look after” my mother after I told him being her sole caregiver at her advanced age amounted to much more than that. He then claimed my citing that as an example of a good work wasn’t legitimate because the Bible says to provide for our families.

You cited looking after your mother as an example of your Christian g ...[text shortened]... or thinking that - if anything - you are trying to "troll" me with your story about your mother.[/b]
Like I said, you’re a sick and soulless guy.

F

Moves
29 Apr 18

I think you missed taking your ADHD and OCD medications.
I don't have ADHD or OCD.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 Apr 18

I don't have ADHD or OCD.
I strongly suspect you do and just haven’t been diagnosed. Your rapid-fire, obsessive questioning and the way you repeatedly ask the same question over and over again is indicative of both.

F

Moves
29 Apr 18

I strongly suspect you do and just haven’t been diagnosed. Your rapid-fire, obsessive questioning and the way you repeatedly ask the same question over and over again is indicative of both.
One wonders how many times you are now going to mention "ADHD" and "OCD" and "medication" in your banter hereon in.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 Apr 18

One wonders how many times you are now going to mention "ADHD" and "OCD" and "medication" in your banter hereon in.
Far fewer times than you trolled me with my elderly and sick mother, you creep.

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
29 Apr 18

Like I said, you’re a sick and soulless guy.
But it's not sick for you to repeatedly use ADHD and OCD as an intended insult?

Or are you as ignorant of debilitating mental health conditions as you are your own religion?.

F

Moves
29 Apr 18

Far fewer times than you trolled me with my elderly and sick mother, you creep.
I have never "trolled" you. You making a complete fool of yourself in conversations with me, or you bringing your religious beliefs into disrepute by your own efforts to "amuse" yourself at what you think is my expense, or you hoisting yourself by your own petard in response to something I posted, as plentiful as such instances may be, these are not examples of me "trolling" you.

As a grown man, and as an online Christian, you have been selling yourself short since you arrived here. I have never "trolled" you.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 Apr 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
But it's not sick for you to repeatedly use ADHD and OCD as an intended insult?

Or are you as ignorant of debilitating mental health conditions as you are your own religion?.
As an intended insult?

Have you followed the way FMF posts? The endless rapid-fire questions, the repeating of the same question over and over, the refusal to answer questions, the false claims he’s already answered difficult questions, the word games and mischaracterizations when his nose bumps against a wall in the maze?

You’ve seen none of that?

If you have seen it, do you think it’s normal? Do you have a better diagnosis than ADHD and/or OCD?

Or would answering those questions reveal another claim about yourself is a fabrication?

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
29 Apr 18

I have never "trolled" you. You making a complete fool of yourself in conversations with me, or you bringing your religious beliefs into disrepute by your own efforts to "amuse" yourself at what you think is my expense, or you hoisting yourself by your own petard in response to something I posted, as plentiful as such instances may be, these are not examples of ...[text shortened]... istian, you have been selling yourself short since you arrived here. I have never "trolled" you.
His trolling of you (day and night) began almost immediately upon his arrival. This was identified by a dozen or so forum regulars at the time making it abundantly clear this was not his first time on the site. This initial deception as underpinned everything he has done and said since.

F

Moves
29 Apr 18

3.45 am in the middle of the night, yet again, on the eastern part of the U.S.A.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 Apr 18

I have never "trolled" you. You making a complete fool of yourself in conversations with me, or you bringing your religious beliefs into disrepute by your own efforts to "amuse" yourself at what you think is my expense, or you hoisting yourself by your own petard in response to something I posted, as plentiful as such instances may be, these are not examples of ...[text shortened]... istian, you have been selling yourself short since you arrived here. I have never "trolled" you.
You have trolled me from the moment I arrived here with your repeated insinuations that I was Becker. You then moved on to repeatedly trolling me with my elderly and sick mother.

You’re a sick and soulless guy and your facade of the enlightened, cultured and civilized atheist is about as flimsy and transparent as your excuses for not answering difficult questions.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 Apr 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
His trolling of you (day and night) began almost immediately upon his arrival. This was identified by a dozen or so forum regulars at the time making it abundantly clear this was not his first time on the site. This initial deception as underpinned everything he has done and said since.
You’re lying but that seems to be a habit with you.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 Apr 18

3.45 am in the middle of the night, yet again, on the eastern part of the U.S.A.
Wow. Your ability to tell time is remarkable.