Devotionals

Devotionals

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
29 Apr 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
Why would I care? It's not like a violation of privacy laws are such a big deal, right?
What privacy law is it you think I’m violating Daniel?

Moves
29 Apr 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
What privacy law is it you think I’m violating Daniel?
Did I say you were?

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
29 Apr 18
1 edit

Did I say you were?
What does this post by you mean then?

Posted by @dj2becker
Why would I care? It's not like a violation of privacy laws are such a big deal, right?

Moves
29 Apr 18

Did I say you were?
Do you consider this the lion's den, Daniel?

'Daniel replies that God had sent an angel to close the jaws of the lions, "because I was found blameless before him." (Well,..apart from deceiving everybody with that second account).

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
29 Apr 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
... "because I was found blameless before him." (Well,..apart from deceiving everybody with that second account).
And possibly a third, and trolling me with the death of my mother, and dumping dubiously accurate but nevertheless grotesque information about a family member being raped in order to deflect discussion, and claiming to have been brought up in a cult but seemingly knowing very little about it, and copy/pasting unaccredited text about biblical prophecy, and other stuff too lengthy to mention and generally being an irritating beast of burden for the last two years.

Moves
29 Apr 18
1 edit

And possibly a third, and trolling me with the death of my mother, and dumping dubiously accurate but nevertheless grotesque information about a family member being raped in order to deflect discussion, and claiming to have been brought up in a cult but seemingly knowing very little about it, and copy/pasting unaccredited text about biblical prophecy, a ...[text shortened]... too lengthy to mention and generally being an irritating beast of burden for the last two years.
If anything you trolled me about my sister's rape and still continue to do so. You trolled me for being Romans and still continue to do so it seems.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
29 Apr 18
1 edit

If anything you trolled me about my sister's rape and still continue to do so. You trolled me for being Romans and still continue to do so it seems.
I certainly did not troll about either; I told you that I doubted the legitimacy of the story about your sister and I still do, that’s not trolling. And I accused you of having a third account (Roman1009) after your were caught out for being Fetchmyjunk and therefore having a track record of deception. That’s not trolling either. If you weren’t such a dishonest little weasel you wouldn’t have such a crap reputation here, you only have yourself to blame.

Moves
29 Apr 18
1 edit

"You trolled me for being Romans and still continue to do so it seems."

Do you accept sir that the reason 'people' believed you were Romans (and may still do) is down to you previously misleading people by changing accounts? If you're indeed not Romans, do you accept at least partial responsibility for people thinking you are?

Moves
29 Apr 18

I certainly did not troll about either; I told you that I doubted the legitimacy of the story about your sister and I still do, that’s not trolling. And I accused you of having a third account (Roman1009) after your were caught out for being Fetchmyjunk and therefore having a track record of deception. That’s not trolling either. If you weren’t such a d ...[text shortened]... st little weasel you wouldn’t have such a crap reputation here, you only have yourself to blame.
Says the guy who has also used more than one account apparently.

Moves
29 Apr 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
"You trolled me for being Romans and still continue to do so it seems."

Do you accept sir that the reason 'people' believed you were Romans (and may still do) is down to you previously misleading people by changing accounts? If you're indeed not Romans, do you accept at least partial responsibility for people thinking you are?
So it's also partially FMFs fault if people accuse him of being Duchess?

F

Moves
29 Apr 18

So it's also partially FMFs fault if people accuse him of being Duchess?
Who "accuses" me of being Duchess64? What are you on about?

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
29 Apr 18

Says the guy who has also used more than one account apparently.
What makes you say this?

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
29 Apr 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @fmf
Who "accuses" me of being Duchess64? What are you on about?
Romans1009 does, but he only posts that in debates where dj2becker never, or hardly ever posts.

It’s a bit of a slip on his part in saying that.

F

Moves
29 Apr 18
3 edits

Romans1009 does, but he only posts that in debates where dj2becker never, or hardly ever posts.

It’s a bit of a slip on his part in saying that.
What bearing would it have on anything if Romans1009 were to come out and "accuse" me outright of being Duchess64? It's utterly meaningless infantile "banter".

Moves
29 Apr 18

What makes you say this?
Have you only ever used one account on this site? Yes or no?