Dependencies for 'Chrisitan' salvation

Dependencies for 'Chrisitan' salvation

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
21 Aug 16

FMF: Why are you repeating the same questions over and over again?

Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
You missed them with your first post.
They were an edit you added after I had replied. And I did answer them as soon as I saw them. And then you asked them again anyway And half of them I have answered before. If I may ask, do you actually read all the content of every post that is addressed to you?

F

Moves
21 Aug 16

So where does the God that you have a gut feeling about fit into all of this?
Didn't you read any of the posts I addressed to you about this just a few days ago?

F

Moves
21 Aug 16

FMF: Is it a deliberate debating technique of some kind?

Originally posted by Rajk999
Probably. He cannot impress you with his knowledge or intellect so he just annoys you with his poor memory.
Be that as it may, it's still a lot better than Suzianne's Permanent Clans Forum Mode. 😛

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
21 Aug 16

Originally posted by FMF
Didn't you read any of the posts I addressed to you about this just a few days ago?
Why do you always seem to squirm and cop out when people ask you about your beliefs but you seem to enjoy interrogating everyone else about their beliefs? I have never asked you this exact question before.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
21 Aug 16

Originally posted by FMF
They were an edit you added after I had replied. And I did answer them as soon as I saw them. And then you asked them again anyway And half of them I have answered before. If I may ask, do you actually read all the content of every post that is addressed to you?
You did not answer them the first time so I asked them again.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Aug 16

Originally posted by FMF
Be that as it may, it's still a lot better than Suzianne's Permanent Clans Forum Mode. 😛
No argument there 😀

F

Moves
21 Aug 16
1 edit

Why do you always seem to squirm and cop out when people ask you about your beliefs but you seem to enjoy interrogating everyone else about their beliefs? I have never asked you this exact question before.
We talked about this just a few days ago. About "sin". About "forgiveness". About whether or not I am an atheist. About the so-called "gut feeling". About whether there has been any revelation by God. About the question of whether or not there is an afterlife. About how we are "hard wired" to be moral beings. How can I be described as "squirming" if I have been absolutely frank and open with you about all these things - and talked in some considerable detail - in just the last few days?

F

Moves
21 Aug 16

You did not answer them the first time so I asked them again.
Well. it took me several minutes to write my answer during which time you posted the questions for a second time. 😕

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
21 Aug 16

Originally posted by FMF
We talked about this just a few days ago. About "sin". About "forgiveness". About whether or not I am an atheist. About the so-called "gut feeling". About whether there has been any revelation by God. About the question of whether or not there is an afterlife. About how we are "hard wired" to be moral beings. How can I be described as "squirming" if I have been ...[text shortened]... you about all these things - and talked in some considerable detail - in just the last few days?
So tell me why do you pretend to care about the requirements of salvation if you don't believe in an afterlife?

rc

Moves
21 Aug 16

I am reminded of this verse,

These are the rocks hidden below water at your love feasts while they feast with you, shepherds who feed themselves without fear; waterless clouds carried here and there by the wind, fruitless trees in late autumn, having died twice and having been uprooted. Jude 1:13

F

Moves
21 Aug 16
1 edit

So tell me why do you pretend to care about the requirements of salvation if you don't believe in an afterlife?
I am genuinely interested in what Christians claim about the afterlife and what they claim are the requirements of salvation. I am not pretending to care.. I have been reading and contributing to this forum - and talking to people about these kinds of things - for ten and a half years longer than you have.

F

Moves
21 Aug 16

Thread 169741 page 13 or 14 onwards. It was only a few days ago. It's bizarre that you could have forgotten so quickly.

ENGLAND

Moves
21 Aug 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I am reminded of this verse,

These are the rocks hidden below water at your love feasts while they feast with you, shepherds who feed themselves without fear; waterless clouds carried here and there by the wind, fruitless trees in late autumn, having died twice and having been uprooted. Jude 1:13
Hello Robbie, do you have a contribution yourself to the thread in reference to the OP, or maybe an addition to roigam's somewhat over-diluted effort?

ENGLAND

Moves
21 Aug 16
4 edits

Originally posted by Suzianne
How courageous for you to say this to my face.

I've watched you brow-beat and bully this Christian for over ten pages, with the most childish of arguments. The only thing missing from your last post to him is an apology, not that I actually expect you to act like a human and actually apologize.

You should probably preface all following arguments like ...[text shortened]... ks that no one knows just what the heck it was ever about.

Because it's what you do.
You are without doubt the poster who provides the least value to any discussion here in this forum. This post of yours is just another example of your petulant tub-thumping. You contribute virtually nothing to any thread you are in, and as this is my thread, I'm going to ask that you either contribute to the content as related to the OP, or keep your angry partisan ramblings out of it. I've said this to you before Suzianne, but you should hear it again; you are in this forum, what it is you despise.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
21 Aug 16

Originally posted by FMF
I am genuinely interested in what Christians claim about the afterlife and what they claim are the requirements of salvation. I am not pretending to care.. I have been reading and contributing to this forum - and talking to people about these kinds of things - for ten and a half years longer than you have.
So do you have your own opinion about salvation that you are willing to defend or do you just enjoy belittling and making fun of other people's beliefs? Also why are you genuinely interested in something that you claim doesn't exist? It's like an atheist claiming to be genuinely interested in God, but when challenged about something they have said they just hide behind their atheism and claim they have no beliefs.