Dead bury the dead?

Dead bury the dead?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Jan 18

Originally posted by @eladar
Homosexuals no, abortion doctors perhaps. Killing murderers could be Christian.
No, it couldn't. Why do you have to twist everything until what remains is unrecognizable?

E

Moves
07 Jan 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
No, it couldn't. Why do you have to twist everything until what remains is unrecognizable?
Did your God ever order that homosexuals be executed simply because their sex act?

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
07 Jan 18

Homosexuals no, abortion doctors perhaps. Killing murderers could be Christian.
If you kill a bunch of murderers, doesn't that make you a murderer as well? Which means that it could be Christian for another to kill you. Which means if the world converted to Christianity 100% at that point, it could be Christian for the human race to exterminate itself. 😲

E

Moves
07 Jan 18

Originally posted by @bigdoggproblem
If you kill a bunch of murderers, doesn't that make you a murderer as well? Which means that it could be Christian for another to kill you. Which means if the world converted to Christianity 100% at that point, it could be Christian for the human race to exterminate itself. 😲
No, it makes me a hand of justice.

That is a problem with some people, they can't make the distinction between innocent life like an unborn human and evil life like that of a butcher.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
07 Jan 18

That is a problem with some people, they can't make the distinction between innocent life like an unborn human and evil life like that of a butcher.
Murder = unlawful killing.

No matter how much a "Hand of Justice" you think you may be, killing abortion doctors is against the law. Doing so makes you a murderer.

F

Moves
07 Jan 18

See how that works for you at the trial. So, death penalty followed by eternal torture, according to your beliefs, or do you think for murdering a doctor you will be rewarded by your god figure with eternal life?

E

Moves
07 Jan 18

Originally posted by @fmf
See how that works for you at the trial. So, death penalty followed by eternal torture, according to your beliefs, or do you think for murdering a doctor you will be rewarded by your god figure with eternal life?
Fear not the one that can destroy the body. Fear the one that can destroy both body and soul.

E

Moves
07 Jan 18

Originally posted by @bigdoggproblem
Murder = unlawful killing.

No matter how much a "Hand of Justice" you think you may be, killing abortion doctors is against the law. Doing so makes you a murderer.
It was illegal to free slaves at one tome in the US. Should individuals have refrained from aiding in the stealing of slaves from lawful owners?

F

Moves
07 Jan 18

Fear not the one that can destroy the body. Fear the one that can destroy both body and soul.
So even with Romans 13:1, you reckon your god figure would use murderers to carry out extra-judicial killings as a way of administering supernatural-inspired "justice" down here on earth?

E

Moves
08 Jan 18

So even with Romans 13:1, you reckon your god figure would use murderers to carry out extra-judicial killings as a way of administering supernatural-inspired "justice" down here on earth?
Your question I find disgusting. If you want an answer refer to God as God.

I will not carry on a conversation with the likes of those who will not.

You are a worm.

F

Moves
08 Jan 18
1 edit

Your question I find disgusting. If you want an answer refer to God as God.

I will not carry on a conversation with the likes of those who will not.

You are a worm.
Different theists have different god figures; even Christians seem to have god figures that differ markedly from each other. You capitalize the word if you feel you must.

F

Moves
08 Jan 18

You are a worm.
What about my question regarding you murdering people because of your superstitious notions?

E

Moves
08 Jan 18

What about my question regarding you murdering people because of your superstitious notions?
Really?

Bounce your ball. I am done with you until you can show respect.

F

Moves
08 Jan 18

Bounce your ball. I am done with you until you can show respect.
You're such a caricature. I've been using the religion-neutral term 'god figure' for over a decade, day in day out, and not a word. Now you suddenly quibble it when you've made a bit of an unfunny fool of yourself with your ludicrous divinely-inspired-murder-swagger.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
08 Jan 18

It was illegal to free slaves at one tome in the US. Should individuals have refrained from aiding in the stealing of slaves from lawful owners?
Not if they could get away with it.