Christmas Eve Question

Christmas Eve Question

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
27 Dec 12

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
[b]Christmas Eve Question

Let's cut to the quick. We're on the precipice of a new year in a darkening world. Wars and rumors of more knock at the eargates of all except the stone cold deaf. The antagonists are irreconcilable; the eventual conflagration, inescapable. You and your family are already caught up in the unseen machinations of the confl ...[text shortened]... iberate person. So, what is the single most critical question you must answer during 2013?
-[/b]
"...what is the single most critical question you must answer during 2013? "

So far, it's not "...what is the single most critical question you must answer during 2013?"

r

Moves
27 Dec 12

What am i here for ?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
27 Dec 12

Let's cut to the quick. We're on the precipice of a new year in a darkening world. Wars and rumors of more knock at the eargates of all except the stone cold deaf. The antagonists are irreconcilable; the eventual conflagration, inescapable. You and your family are already caught up in the unseen machinations of the confl ...[text shortened]... iberate person. So, what is the single most critical question you must answer during 2013?
-[/b]
Do I feel lucky?

Well, do I, punk?

😀

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
27 Dec 12

Originally posted by Suzianne
Do I feel lucky?

Well, do I, punk?

😀

s

Moves
27 Dec 12

Clearly, "Do I have enough buckshot."

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
27 Dec 12

Originally posted by shiloh

Clearly, "Do I have enough buckshot."
Christmas Eve Question

"Let's cut to the quick. We're on the precipice of a new year in a darkening world. Wars and rumors of more knock at the eargates of all except the stone cold deaf. The antagonists are irreconcilable; the eventual conflagration, inescapable. You and your family are already caught up in the unseen machinations of the conflict. You're still a thoughtful and deliberate person. So, what is the single most critical question you must answer during 2013?"
-

j

Dublin Ireland

Moves
27 Dec 12

Originally posted by Suzianne
Do I feel lucky?

Well, do I, punk?

😀
Sheriff Joe Biden will be coming to see you in 2013.

He'll be looking for that .44 of yours.

🙂

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
27 Dec 12

Originally posted by regos

What am i here for ?
To make one point in time decision regarding your permanent address.

s

Moves
28 Dec 12

"Let's cut to the quick. We're on the precipice of a new year in a darkening world. Wars and rumors of more knock at the eargates of all except the stone cold deaf. The antagonists are irreconcilable; the eventual conflagration, inescapable. You and your family are already caught up in the unseen machinations of the conf ...[text shortened]... rate person. So, what is the single most critical question you must answer during 2013?"
-[/b]
Was my answer not to your satisfaction? That's okay, when you take a moment from pondering higher truths and realize you're hungry, I'll save you some venison!

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 Dec 12

Was my answer not to your satisfaction? That's okay, when you take a moment from pondering higher truths and realize you're hungry, I'll save you some venison!
I think he has identified you as a new internet troll and has decided to ignore you. 😏

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
28 Dec 12

"Clearly, "Do I have enough buckshot."

No. You, Shiloh, appear to be the least serious

student of life, truth and happiness on the site.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 Dec 12

[b]"Clearly, "Do I have enough buckshot."

No. You, Shiloh, appear to be the least serious

student of life, truth and happiness on the site.
.[/b]
He has too much buckshot in his head, I think. 😏

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
28 Dec 12

Originally posted by RJHinds

He has too much buckshot in his head, I think. 😏
Vacuum, Methinks.

Planet Rain

Moves
28 Dec 12

Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
Sheriff Joe Biden will be coming to see you in 2013.

He'll be looking for that .44 of yours.

🙂
Oh! You better watch out,
You better not cry,
You better not pout,
I'm telling you why:
Sherrif Joe is coming to town!

He's making a list,
Leaving out none,
Gonna find out who's packin' a gun.
Sherrif Joe is coming to town!

I'm sure you can do better. 😉

Planet Rain

Moves
28 Dec 12

"Let's cut to the quick. We're on the precipice of a new year in a darkening world. Wars and rumors of more knock at the eargates of all except the stone cold deaf. The antagonists are irreconcilable; the eventual conflagration, inescapable. You and your family are already caught up in the unseen machinations of the conflict."
Can you name a year amongst the last thousand that doesn't match your description?