Christians please pray!

Christians please pray!

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

W
Angler

River City

Moves
01 Nov 05

Originally posted by blindfaith101
Get a BIBLE with LARGER PRINT
I have a shelf full of Bibles, and I can read the smallest print. I only have difficulty with all caps. Fortunately, the teenagers in my house were able to make out what you wrote this time, so I could respond intelligently.

40, WOW. Your day of Judgement is sure getting close.

I fail to see Christian behavior in this insult. With your recklessness, surely my life expectancy at 40 something is considerably longer than yours at (I'm thinking you must be about 14, but I could be off a bit).

"What would Jesus say?" Charles Sheldon, In His Steps (1896).

W
Angler

River City

Moves
01 Nov 05

1. GOD knows all that will come to HIM. Therefore GOD knew before Steve was born, that Steve would accept JESUS.
2. GOD knows all that will never accept HIM. GOD therefore knew before Steve was born , that Steve would reject JESUS.
3.When mankind is born into this world, we have no knowledge, whether or not we will accept or reject Salvation. We have ...[text shortened]... not to believe go on. To be with those that have chosen not to believe, So the choice is yours.
You almost sound like a Calvinist here, which I find refreshing and encouraging. If you continue as a Calvinist, you will get a good education because the Calvinists always insist upon a vigorous and informed faith. Such folks built this country before it was "this country."

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
01 Nov 05

You pray with the hope, that all you pray for, are going to get Saved.
Why not just hope and not waste the time on your knees?

The outcome, as I've pointed out, is the exactly same (since you reject the case 1 due to its volition of free will) whether you pray or not.

Immigration Central

tinyurl.com/muzppr8z

Moves
01 Nov 05

Originally posted by dj2becker
Please pray for pastor Ferdie Flores, missionary in East Timor. He is going to be executed today by beating.

Not sure of the other details...
Of course. I Googled for "Ferdie Flores" and got dj's exact sentence word for word (except 'tomorrow' became 'today'😉. Good job not citing again dj!

www.prayerrequestsite.com - Oct 30, 2005.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
01 Nov 05

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
Of course. I Googled for "Ferdie Flores" and got dj's exact sentence word for word (except 'tomorrow' became 'today'😉. Good job not citing again dj!

Dj2becker, have you no shame? Seriously.

r
CHAOS GHOST!!!

Elsewhere

Moves
01 Nov 05

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
Not everyone's alliterative skillz are as good as those of Prayer Requisite, apparently. I mean, read that sentence!

Moves
01 Nov 05

Originally posted by AThousandYoung

I exactly re-typed an SMS that I received. I did not know whether it was fraud or not. That is why I said that I did not have all the details.

Moves
01 Nov 05

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
Should I be ashamed because I asked the Christians to pray?

Seriously.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
01 Nov 05

Should I be ashamed because I asked the Christians to pray?

Seriously.
You should be ashamed for repeating a false claim without ever even bothering to check the truth of it. No really a surprise that you are so gullible.

b

Moves
01 Nov 05

Originally posted by Wulebgr
I have a shelf full of Bibles, and I can read the smallest print. I only have difficulty with all caps. Fortunately, the teenagers in my house were able to make out what you wrote this time, so I could respond intelligently.

[b]40, WOW. Your day of Judgement is sure getting close.

I fail to see Christian ...[text shortened]... I could be off a bit).

"What would Jesus say?" Charles Sheldon, In His Steps (1896).[/b]
What would JESUS say?
Repent for your day of Judgement is soon to come.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
01 Nov 05

What would JESUS say?
Repent for your day of Judgement is soon to come.
Good to see that you presume to speak for Jesus now. Such humility is deeply touching, Pharisee.

b

Moves
01 Nov 05

Originally posted by telerion
Why not just hope and not waste the time on your knees?

The outcome, as I've pointed out, is the exactly same (since you reject the case 1 due to its volition of free will) whether you pray or not.
That is not true, Every man has free will to accept, or reject CHRIST. Only GOD knows, who will accept or reject. GOD, wants everyone to accept HIM. HE will force noone.
It is true though, that you, have that same choice. If you truly believe that you have no choice. Then that is your choice.

Moves
01 Nov 05

Originally posted by no1marauder
You should be ashamed for repeating a false claim without ever even bothering to check the truth of it. No really a surprise that you are so gullible.
Many of my friends received a similar SMS. There were also similar prayer requests on the Web as pointed out by ATY.

Gp

Moves
01 Nov 05

Matthew 10:39 says whoever finds his life will lose it but whoever loses his life for my sake will find it. Bless his soul and may the kingdom of God opens the gates for him.

Amen

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
01 Nov 05
2 edits

Many of my friends received a similar SMS. There were also similar prayer requests on the Web as pointed out by ATY.
Then, if any of your friends also repeated a false claim without bothering to check whether it was true or not they should be ashamed too. It's would not be surprising that friends of yours are so gullible since I presume they belong to the same cult as you.